Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:19 AM

Facebook Research Program - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Facebook Research Program (310 Views)

Install Facebook Research app and get paid as much as you want / The Facebook Research Program By Applause Is 100% Real. You Won't Regret This! / Facebook Research Application Is Really Paying Oh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Research Program by afikayo: 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2018
3 days for payment!!! 15th September

Get registered now in

"FACEBOOK RESEARCH PROJECT (EARN MINIMUM OF $100 EVERY MONTH)"

Don't be left out... It is trusted, genuine and legit!!!
Earn 100$ or more monthly from Facebook social media Research

Eligibility : must have mobile phone with android version 6.0 or above and iPhone , must be 18yrs or above

Please note that you are not going to do anything. You will just get invitation to fill forms and at the end of every month you get paid....

Too good to believe but it is legit and paying.

What should I do then??
All you need to do is to send your First name, Last Name and your email address: to

kasunkajibiz@gmail.com
Or WhatsApp: +2348037138748

Wait patiently to receive invitation within 5️⃣ minutes .

Note: After receiving the invitation, i will lead you to complete the process smoothly and start your earnings.

NB: Registration is free

CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS �

NB I will help you to create a PayPal Account if you don't have. But small fees applies �
WhatsApp me on +2348037138748 for more details and let's get started...
THANK ME LATER�
Re: Facebook Research Program by Austin234(m): 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2018
But is no longer working

afikayo:
3 days for payment!!! 15th September

Get registered now in

"FACEBOOK RESEARCH PROJECT (EARN MINIMUM OF $100 EVERY MONTH)"

Don't be left out... It is trusted, genuine and legit!!!
Earn 100$ or more monthly from Facebook social media Research

Eligibility : must have mobile phone with android version 6.0 or above and iPhone , must be 18yrs or above

Please note that you are not going to do anything. You will just get invitation to fill forms and at the end of every month you get paid....

Too good to believe but it is legit and paying.

What should I do then??
All you need to do is to send your First name, Last Name and your email address: to

kasunkajibiz@gmail.com
Or WhatsApp: +2348037138748

Wait patiently to receive invitation within 5️⃣ minutes .

Note: After receiving the invitation, i will lead you to complete the process smoothly and start your earnings.

NB: Registration is free

CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS �

NB I will help you to create a PayPal Account if you don't have. But small fees applies �
WhatsApp me on +2348037138748 for more details and let's get started...
THANK ME LATER�
Re: Facebook Research Program by Obiomon: 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2018
Didn't you get the mail?

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money In 24 Hours ( Number 3 Will Shock You) / Make Money The Easy Way / Please Nairalander I Need Your Help Urgently About My BVN>>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.