Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

The Difference Between Messi And Ronaldo - Carlos Tevez - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Difference Between Messi And Ronaldo - Carlos Tevez (1379 Views)

Wayne Rooney: Ronaldo,Tevez's sale started Manchester United's Decline / Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? / Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Difference Between Messi And Ronaldo - Carlos Tevez by Samakus(m): 11:24am On Sep 12, 2018
Carlos Tevez has explained the main difference between Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.

Tevez has played with both Messi and Ronaldo, establishing a fine partnership with the former at international level, and enjoying great success with the latter for Manchester United.

The 34-year-old has now shed light on the difference between them.

“Lionel Messi, I never saw him in the gym. I’ve never seen him train in the stops or doing technical exercises,” he said.

“It is all natural to him, but on penalties he trained: first he did not take them and now he shoots them all at the corner.

“Cristiano always stopped in the gym after training: for him it is an obsession and, being the best in everything, he always arrived at work early.

“When the training was set for 9 in the morning I arrived at 8 and he was already there.

“Even if I arrived at 7.30 he was already there.

“I began to ask myself, ‘How can I get rid of this guy?’ So one day I arrived at 6 but he was already there! Sleepy, but he was there.”

https://www.football365.com/news/former-teammate-explains-difference-between-messi-ronaldo

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Messi And Ronaldo - Carlos Tevez by phizzy911(m): 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2018
#CR7
Re: The Difference Between Messi And Ronaldo - Carlos Tevez by phizzy911(m): 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2018
That's why to some fans he's the best ever!#CR7
Re: The Difference Between Messi And Ronaldo - Carlos Tevez by chiboy1116: 7:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
phizzy911:
That's why to some fans he's the best ever!#CR7
his the most hardworking , but not d best .

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Messi And Ronaldo - Carlos Tevez by WaywardSon(m): 8:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
No matter how much lizard do press-up e no fit become crocodile. If u know u know wink

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Messi And Ronaldo - Carlos Tevez by Kronor(m): 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2018
Cr7 is the best
Re: The Difference Between Messi And Ronaldo - Carlos Tevez by mespusinglez(m): 11:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
WaywardSon:
No matter how much lizard do press-up e no fit become crocodile. If u know u know wink
One Bottle Of ORIGIN for you bro... the forgot that it's individual difference "I Can Read A Book For 3 Hours Before I'll Understand While Another Person Will Read That Same Book For Just 20 Minutes And Will Get It All

3 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Messi And Ronaldo - Carlos Tevez by busky007: 6:21am On Sep 13, 2018
Kronor:
Cr7 is the best
he said messi have evritin cee diff
Re: The Difference Between Messi And Ronaldo - Carlos Tevez by donoro(m): 10:26am On Sep 13, 2018
WaywardSon:
lwkmd u get mouth jare grin

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Messi And Ronaldo - Carlos Tevez by babakb: 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2018
Messi and Ronaldo comparison will never stop, Much to my surprise the two legends have been very professional about it.

I know they are on social media and they see how people are talking about them as rivals but they have never fought each other in any way, very professional of them.
Re: The Difference Between Messi And Ronaldo - Carlos Tevez by phizzy911(m): 2:44am On Sep 14, 2018
chiboy1116:
his the most hardworking , but not d best .
TO SOME FANS he is the best.

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Shares Photo From Old Trafford Dressing Room Ahead Of Clash / Iconic Boxing Fight Pictures/Photographs / Alisson Becker Becomes The First Goalkeeper In History To Win  3 Golden Gloves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.