Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Please Help - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Please Help (326 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help by Thomywah: 8:49am On Sep 16, 2018
I'm a B.Agric.Econs graduate and currently undergoing my msc Agric Econs and farm management degree program in unilorin and I need a job(agricultural jobs,customer service and any other jobs) in ilorin.Any available offer and assistance will highly be appreciated.
Thank you
(08037275579)
Re: Please Help by phr33man(m): 9:39am On Sep 16, 2018
My brother, what you studied is entrepreneurial. And you are in a good location to practice. Just get 50k and enter farm then thank me later.

For you to have gone this far in academics, you ain't broke. MSc no be moi-moi.

Enter one village for there, lease an acre/hectare land for one or 2 years(20k is enough). Then cultivate maize or/and vegetables for start.

Come and thank me later for the eye opener
Re: Please Help by abdullkabar(m): 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2018
Agriculture pays
Re: Please Help by Dannyplay123: 1:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
phr33man:
My brother, what you studied is entrepreneurial. And you are in a good location to practice. Just get 50k and enter farm then thank me later.

For you to have gone this far in academics, you ain't broke. MSc no be moi-moi.

Enter one village for there, lease an acre/hectare land for one or 2 years(20k is enough). Then cultivate maize or/and vegetables for start.

Come and thank me later for the eye opener
This is the best advice anyone can give to you...why look for a job when you can provide one with the knowledge you already posses.. Except you don't want to get your hands dirty.

(1) (Reply)

Need 90tons Of Clean Sesame Seed / Yellow Dry Maize Urgently Needed / Discussion Thread For Cultivating Vegetables.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.