Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

Lack Of Asp.net Developers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Lack Of Asp.net Developers (736 Views)

Asp.net Developers / Lack Of Jobs Or Lack Of Quality Graduates For The Jobs / Nigerian Sites And The Lack Of Contact Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lack Of Asp.net Developers by sleekdude1(m): 10:04pm On Jul 05, 2010
Hi there, it just came to my notice that Nigeria lacks asp.net developers. I miss alot of project and income cos i find it difficult findinding an ASP>NET developer hence i drop/decline the project. Everybody is all about php, mysql(no ms sql) etc. Common guys. we dont have to put all our eggs in one basket ehhhhhhh!!!, lets checkout and see TECHNOLOGY on other platforms and appreciate it. So now there is a project on ground that has to do with "scraping" using webclient in vb.net. its amin aim is to pull data from websites into, format it and send it to a client using C#. So if anybody is up to this, you will end up having a long time relationship with an international client from France(my client). Here is a design of site that i did for my client www.coachandmore.fr, amongst others. SO if you are up to the task. Call me up on 08028292374(jamal). And i will give u the email of my client. No time to waste. Project starts tommorrow. Ciao.
Re: Lack Of Asp.net Developers by quadrillio(m): 5:44pm On Jul 06, 2010
sleek dude:

Hi there, it just came to my notice that Nigeria lacks asp.net developers. I miss alot of project and income cos i find it difficult findinding an ASP>NET developer hence i drop/decline the project. Everybody is all about php, mysql(no ms sql) etc. Common guys. we dont have to put all our eggs in one basket ehhhhhhh!!!, lets checkout and see TECHNOLOGY on other platforms and appreciate it. So now there is a project on ground that has to do with "scraping" using webclient in vb.net. its amin aim is to pull data from websites into, format it and send it to a client using C#. So if anybody is up to this, you will end up having a long time relationship with an international client from France(my client). Here is a design of site that i did for my client www.coachandmore.fr, amongst others. SO if you are up to the task. Call me up on 08028292374(jamal). And i will give u the email of my client. No time to waste. Project starts tommorrow. Ciao.

wrong assumption, we ve enough of them just because you couldn't find one doesn't mean we lack them.

as for your job, if it's about sending data to a client, you can do that using XML, XML is platform independent, and can be use to interact with any server technology.

buzz me if the money is right. [ quadri20_wale ]

NB: am a Web developer, and am good with both php and dot net (Using C#).

- SAFE
Re: Lack Of Asp.net Developers by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2010
interesting. if you do not search properly, you may not find
Re: Lack Of Asp.net Developers by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2010
It's better getting developers that will say they can't do the Job with ASP.NET than a developer that will deceive you and cause the project drawback!

Jamal, i will consider learning it, but i have asked you a million times, can't you get the client to make do with prevalent technology in this part of the world!
Re: Lack Of Asp.net Developers by AbidemiA: 11:02pm On Jul 06, 2010
@Sleek Dude,

At AdTen Limited, screen scraping using webclient in vb.net or c# is our everyday task. We will be glad to show you samples of works we have done with the technologies.

You can contact us at any of the following:

Abidemi Adio

+447506676162
abidemi.adio@adten.net

OR

Dolapo Akindele

dolapo.akindele@adten.net
Re: Lack Of Asp.net Developers by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 07, 2010
Exactly @abidemi, if the poster has asked me i woulda told him you do it too. I have alot of asp.net ppl both on NL and off-NL.
Re: Lack Of Asp.net Developers by sleekdude1(m): 11:55pm On Aug 14, 2010
@ abidemi, I will contact you soon, i have a proposal for you. @ dhtm, @ donpuzzo thanks guys.

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Please Help Me / Installations Of Intercom Pabx System, Web Design And Software Development / anyone here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.