Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

APC Releases New Timetable For Primaries, National Convention - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Releases New Timetable For Primaries, National Convention (22788 Views)

Cost Of Nomination Form For Primaries: Texas In USA Vs Nigeria / APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries / BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Releases New Timetable For Primaries, National Convention by Maryoiza(f): 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
The Presidential Primaries of the All Progressives Congress earlier scheduled for Thursday, 20th September will now take place on Tuesday, 25th September, the party has said.

A statement signed by the National Organizing Secretary, Emma Ibediro also announced the shift in date of all other primary elections from the earlier date, with the governorship primary now scheduled to take place four day after the presidential primary on 29th September.

Similarly, the senate and House of Representatives primary will now take place on 2nd and 3rd October, while the state houses of Assembly primary will now take place on 4th October.

The National Convention of the party to affirm the party’s Presidential candidate is expected to hold on 6th October as earlier scheduled.

Read Also: Buhari to Osun: vote APC to shut out corrupt leaders
No explanation was offered for the shift in date of the primaries, but The Nation can report that screening of aspirants was yet to begin as at the time of this report as no committee has been inaugurated to handle the screening.

Also, the party was yet to name Committee to conduct the primaries.

It was gathered that the National Working Committee of the party was working round the clock to avoid major crisis after the conduct of party primaries.

Most states of the Federation are sharply divided over the mode of primary to adopt for the conduct of party primaries with some stakeholders pushing for direct primaries, while others are insisting on the use of direct primaries.

http://thenationonlineng.net/apc-shift-primaries-to-september-25/

1 Share

Re: APC Releases New Timetable For Primaries, National Convention by vanbonattel: 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
Fear catch them grin

APC is the most useless party in Africa with the most incompetent leaders.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Releases New Timetable For Primaries, National Convention by Bakerdav: 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2018
Lol, they want to know where osun election will end before knowing there next step of action useless party

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Releases New Timetable For Primaries, National Convention by thesicilian: 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2018
I pray Ambode wins Lagos primaries.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Releases New Timetable For Primaries, National Convention by Davidfash10000: 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2018
Ok
Re: APC Releases New Timetable For Primaries, National Convention by MetroBaba1(m): 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2018
Non Of My Business

3 Likes

Re: APC Releases New Timetable For Primaries, National Convention by NJPot(m): 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2018
Maryoiza:
The Presidential Primaries of the All Progressives Congress earlier scheduled for Thursday, 20th September will now take place on Tuesday, 25th September, the party has said.

A statement signed by the National Organizing Secretary, Emma Ibediro also announced the shift in date of all other primary elections from the earlier date, with the governorship primary now scheduled to take place four day after the presidential primary on 29th September.

Similarly, the senate and House of Representatives primary will now take place on 2nd and 3rd October, while the state houses of Assembly primary will now take place on 4th October.

The National Convention of the party to affirm the party’s Presidential candidate is expected to hold on 6th October as earlier scheduled.

Read Also: Buhari to Osun: vote APC to shut out corrupt leaders
No explanation was offered for the shift in date of the primaries, but The Nation can report that screening of aspirants was yet to begin as at the time of this report as no committee has been inaugurated to handle the screening.

Also, the party was yet to name Committee to conduct the primaries.

It was gathered that the National Working Committee of the party was working round the clock to avoid major crisis after the conduct of party primaries.

Most states of the Federation are sharply divided over the mode of primary to adopt for the conduct of party primaries with some stakeholders pushing for direct primaries, while others are insisting on the use of direct primaries.

http://thenationonlineng.net/apc-shift-primaries-to-september-25/

The nation online should try to always proofread their posts before posting.

Anyway, APC is on their way to failure. Bye bye APC.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Releases New Timetable For Primaries, National Convention by slapacha: 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2018
It should favor ambode for his second term ticket.

the most performing Governor in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: APC Releases New Timetable For Primaries, National Convention by Jasen1(m): 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2018
PDP will be next now

The both parties want one to do first to give room for agrieved members from other party to join them grin

Because after this convention defection go follow Asap

3 Likes

Re: APC Releases New Timetable For Primaries, National Convention by ikdaddy01(m): 5:30pm On Sep 19, 2018
haha. This people always learning.
They are scared of what might happen and now awaits PDP to lead and they will copy grin grin
If I were the peoples party, I will fix it same day too. ha na awa anya

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Releases New Timetable For Primaries, National Convention by rawtouch: 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
ok
Re: APC Releases New Timetable For Primaries, National Convention by ChangetheChange: 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
grin grin grin
The end of APC has come
Fear of detection
PDP will also postpone their own
PDP is already over 10 million steps ahead of APC

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Releases New Timetable For Primaries, National Convention by drizzymtbee(m): 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2018
Nairaland is full of jobless ipob terrorists that spends 24hrs on social media with no addition to life but only know to criticise

3 Likes

Re: APC Releases New Timetable For Primaries, National Convention by drizzymtbee(m): 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2018
Nairaland is full of jobless ipob terrorists that spends 24hrs on social media with no addition to life but only know how to criticise
Re: APC Releases New Timetable For Primaries, National Convention by ronishratis(f): 5:33pm On Sep 19, 2018
Watch this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLcjUbYtv9o

vanbonattel:
Fear catch them grin

This is the most useless party in Africa with the most incompetent leaders.
Re: APC Releases New Timetable For Primaries, National Convention by drizzymtbee(m): 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2018
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin
The end of APC has come
Fear of detection
PDP will also postpone their own
PDP is already over 10 million steps ahead of APC

Full of shit

2 Likes

Re: APC Releases New Timetable For Primaries, National Convention by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2018
Ok. All the best to them.
Re: APC Releases New Timetable For Primaries, National Convention by sanerugwei: 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
Na wai
Unstable as the wind.. their evil plans shall not prevail.
Lagos should be freed from godfather terrorism. dassal..dassal
Re: APC Releases New Timetable For Primaries, National Convention by magzey: 5:41pm On Sep 19, 2018
vanbonattel:
Fear catch them grin

This is the most useless party in Africa with the most incompetent leaders.
areeeee uuuuu OOOKKKK

1 Like

Re: APC Releases New Timetable For Primaries, National Convention by Kwamecron(m): 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2018
Breaking News

I, Akinwunmi Ambode the executive governor of Lagos state after due considerations and consultations, I have decided to suspend my campaign for second term as the executive governor of our great state.
This is done in good faith to put the interests of our great state ahead of our personal ambition and to honour the clarion call for a change of leadership by our great party.
I am committed to the program and manifestos of our great party APC to improve the lives of the people of Lagos state and Nigeria as a whole.

In view of this , I hereby endorse Hon Jide Sanwolu to represent our party for the office of the executive governor of Lagos state.
I thank the leadership of our party at all levels for their supportive role during my term as the executive governor of Lagos state.

God bless Lagos state.

Akinwunmi Ambode.

Executive Governor Of Lagos State.
Re: APC Releases New Timetable For Primaries, National Convention by chiefolododo(m): 5:52pm On Sep 19, 2018
Kwamecron:
Breaking News

I, Akinwunmi Ambode the executive governor of Lagos state after due considerations and consultations, I have decided to suspend my campaign for second term as the executive governor of our great state.
This is done in good faith to put the interests of our great state ahead of our personal ambition and to honour the clarion call for a change of leadership by our great party.
I am committed to the program and manifestos of our great party APC to improve the lives of the people of Lagos state and Nigeria as a whole.

In view of this , I hereby endorse Hon Jide Sanwolu to represent our party for the office of the executive governor of Lagos state.
I thank the leadership of our party at all levels for their supportive role during my term as the executive governor of Lagos state.

God bless Lagos state.

Akinwunmi Ambode.

Executive Governor Of Lagos State.
#shm

1 Like

Re: APC Releases New Timetable For Primaries, National Convention by vedaxcool(m): 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2018
grin grin the rate at which ipob juwus ingrates are acting over 2019 plenty might kill themselves
Re: APC Releases New Timetable For Primaries, National Convention by thunder74(m): 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2018
I think this is because of the National Assembly resumption. Saraki said APC will betray the people they promised automatic tickets. They want them to impeach and now betray them.
Re: APC Releases New Timetable For Primaries, National Convention by Mccullum: 6:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
Buhari till when his foes will succumb or go astray.
Re: APC Releases New Timetable For Primaries, National Convention by tesppidd: 6:29pm On Sep 19, 2018
cheesy

These wailers walkers and ipob touts sef.

They have become serial losers of elections since 2015 despite the fact that they win on twitter and nairaland.

They express their frustration by cursing on Buhari all day and night.

Wailing will last a generation.
Re: APC Releases New Timetable For Primaries, National Convention by edupedia: 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2018
vanbonattel:
Fear catch them grin

APC is the most useless party in Africa with the most incompetent leaders.

If una like repeat your yeye noise 100 times here ...it wont save your looters from defeat.. Your noise no go WERK....
Re: APC Releases New Timetable For Primaries, National Convention by uba1991: 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2018
ikdaddy01:
haha. This people always learning.
They are scared of what might happen and now awaits PDP to lead and they will copy grin grin
If I were the peoples party, I will fix it same day too. ha na awa anya
instead of dis pig to read d whole nws he just jump into conclusion.now let tel u that apc primaries is on29 sept while pdp is 6 oct.so tell me who is first

3 Likes

Re: APC Releases New Timetable For Primaries, National Convention by Oolawepo(m): 10:50pm On Sep 19, 2018
uba1991:
instead of dis pig to read d whole nws he just jump into conclusion.now let tel u that apc primaries is on29 sept while pdp is 6 oct.so tell me who is first
This is hate speech my bro. Whether they shift of not bubu go home.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos / Akeredolu Procures Another Set of Motorcycles, Trucks To Fight Insecurity (pics) / 2023: Don't Vote For Anybody Who Tells You It Will Be Easy - Sanusi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.