Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Killer - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Killer (486 Views)

Unknown Killer / The Diary Of A Serial Killer / Hardcore Killer.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killer by Devildied: 11:18am On Sep 20, 2018
Am new here,new to writing story,I will gladly accept critism moreso am not a literature student
And to all you copy and paste,God dey watch you
Grab your seat belt.....and on we go
NB:Update is once a week
Re: Killer by Devildied: 11:43am On Sep 20, 2018
Have you ever murder someone?The feeling is one of the best.Having the switch of your victim's life in your hand.Your decision is what they look forward to.Having them beg for their life is a joy to behold;have you?
Collins was irritated with how the business conversation they were having had turned into a crime one.He was uncomfortable sitting on the black leather armchair. He blurted out;Sir,am quite not familiar with murder,I hope we can continue on the business plan.He looked at the man,fear gripped him.The smile on his face while he was talking about murder had turn into a smug.He stood up from his seat trying to maintain the eye contact.
All of a sudden, he saw him burst out laughing; he was relaxed.Mr Collins,do you want me to describe the look on your face few minutes ago.It was ecstatic seeing that look again,just like of those victims.The fear of the unknown creeping into their mind and........
Please sir,I think have had enough;if you know you won't stop talking like a psychopath then I better take my leave;angered Collins bellowed.
No need for shouting Mr Collins;You can take your leave but I will be happy to show you who a psychopath is,he said grinning.
Storming out of the office,he banged the door,On his way out,he could hear his taunting laughter asking him if he won't wait for an handshake.Entering his car,he started the engine and sped off.
*****************************************************************************************
The cloud got to rain tonight, he said into the phone.
Sure,it will?
Am hundred percent sure,it will,he replied
Immediately after Collins left the office,he made the phone call. Taking his jacket where he had hung it,he ran out if the office.He saw him enter his car and same he did.He sped off and he followed!
Maintaining enough distance,he made another call,A red Honda car with license number J4 BRS 43 heading towards McCauley road,Making a U-turn after the call and that smug appeared on his face.
Of surety, the cloud will rain!
Re: Killer by heniford2: 7:01am On Sep 21, 2018
cool Cool bring it on 7)
Re: Killer by bookiesondebt: 7:29am On Sep 21, 2018
I don book space

(1) (Reply)

The ASYLUM / The Stroke (horror Story) / Depression A Motivational Write Up By Mary Temitope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.