Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (333327 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Emperornice: 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
bless4God:
To God alone be all the glory, from the servant of God...remember to say Amen before you proceed

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
VEXT:

Amen.. Can I go on with the prayer?
yes sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
Emperornice:

thanks for the video link, I need grace to proceed with the deliverance.
from the man of God,remember to say Amen before you proceed

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
childofGod29:
If you believe and type Amen
Amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by julieme: 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
Good evening, the man of God has asked me to receive Grace for enquiry prayers then after the link to online deliverance
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Kobojunkie: 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
julieme:
Good evening, the man of God has asked me to receive Grace for enquiry prayers then after the link to online deliverance
Grace, according to John 1, refers to the New Covenant we have from God that is Jesus Christ. In order to partake of that Grace, you have to obey His, Jesus Christ's commandments.

Stop letting ordinary men and women who claim to be of God continue to deceive you.

There are no MOG in the Kingdom of Heaven.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Grace, according to John 1, refers to the New Covenant we have from God that is Jesus Christ. In order to partake of that Grace, you have to obey His, Jesus Christ's commandments.

Stop letting ordinary men and women who claim to be of God continue to deceive you.

There are no MOG in the Kingdom of Heaven.

Ok sir, we have heard you, you are correct.

When next we need your sermon we will invite you.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 7:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
julieme:
from the man of God,remember to say Amen before u proceed

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by julieme: 8:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
bless4God:
from the man of God,remember to say Amen before u proceed

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 9:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
Good day to you sir/ma. Sorry for the late response.

The next stage after enquiry prayers is RPP, instructions on how to do it is on page 2 of this thread, the link below will take you there.

https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/1

Attached is the RPP sheet, you click on it, download and print, read and understand the instruction on how to do the RPP on page 2 of this thread, when you are ready you ask for grace from the man of God to do it. When done you for your result here.

If there is anything you don't understand, feel free to ask.

God bless you

superlicious:
Sister Ronnygold good morning.please I was directed by the man of God to you to guide me through this process. I am done with my enquiry prayer and I am ready for my Rpp.Thank you sis.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 9:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ronnygold:
For more clarification.

The RPP is like a diagnostic prayer point which take you down to the root of your challenges. All you need to do is to follow the instructions sent along with it, that instruction is also on page 2 of this thread.

Let me expanciate more on this. You see the RPP is not a prayer, they are questions you ask your Father in heaven which is God, that is after you have ask for the forgiveness of sins.

You don't need to read it, you hold number 1 and ask, Father if I have prayer point no 1, please give me sign. You say thank you Jesus and move to no 2 and so on. Comprehensive instruction is on page 2 of this thread, you will understand better.

If there is any other thing that is not clear, please feel free to let us know.

Thank you

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ronnygold:
Good morning people of God.

To everyone who will be going through renunciation, please you have to be in a sober and very sorry mood.

For most people, myself inclusive, our ancestors entered into strong covenant with all those idols. Funny enough, most of this idol's may just be on their own but our parents/ancestors will go to them, so go to them for help, others go to them to revenge, some to do evil to others, it may also be for powers, in so doing they put their generation yet unborn in bondage. Funny enough, some of those generations that think they know God start praying fall and die prayers, then they see that the attack increased massively, well it is not because their prayers are not answered because God is not wicked, but because those powers have legal and every right to you. That is why you plead the precious Blood of Jesus which has been made available for free, in fact you beg God and you must be really sorry for your sins.

I did my renunciation 3 times, you know why? Because I was feeling too big to God, I told God I was very decent and hard working so the asking for forgiveness of sins I don't take it serious, I will just repeat after the people that were helping me through the renunciation, I will be like in my mind move to the next stage which is that of parents or ancestors! All because I was decent and hardworking! I blame the evil powers and the ones I know physically about the problem and I want God to just punish them since I was holy, hmmm indeed! The second time the man that did the renunciation had to call me again with instruction from the man of God, he said renunciation is done ones and hope im doing it well. Again they will come and attack me then I asked God why cos I was very sure of the man of God the very first time I connected to him. Then God showed me a dream, in that dream I did very terrible thing to a young lady like myself, it was evil, when I woke up I tried to remember when and who I did such things to but I couldn't remember any, but it was me, I mean myself God showed this thing! I told the man of God again! He told me to undergo confessions and renunciation, when this my renunciation man called me lol... I told him I'm sorry o that my problem is so big and complex. But the fact is that absolutely nothing is too big and complex with God, today God of Elijah make me a FREEMAN. I have defeated this power's again and again even when they are so sturborn, they bow down to God of Elijah, the God of servant Vic. Funny enough I don't do marathon fasting and prayers, I just follow divine instructions from God. Period, today we have so much peace.

Don't let me bore you with my long story brethren, I gat plenty that I will definitely be unfolding here, the purpose of this story is for you to do your renunciation very well. Maybe you check your dictionaries to know the true meaning, then you will know it is not a prayer. Most ancestors has destroyed their 20th generation future, even our parents that birth us.

Please renounce well. God bless you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 10:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ronnygold:
Good evening ma.

Please note that renunciation is not prayer and ones level of holiness does not matter at all. If you read my own personal experience I posted this morning you will understand better.
This are powers that someone you know or don't know have gifted you to them even before you were conceived. Evil covenant. Those powers have been in charge for so many years and now you are telling them you want to go your way? It is only God Almighty that can break you away, and you have to proof to God that you really want to break any evil covenant upon your life whatever source.
I attend one of the most popular deliverance ministry in this country, one day our pastor told us about a man that came for counselling,
The man said he usually see a small boy in his dreams at the edge of breakthroughs and also male children dies between age 40 to 50 in his family. So the man of God prayed and God told him the meaning of that small boy.

So many years ago during slave trade in this part of the world, his great great great grand father was one of the slave masters then, so they caught a boy of about 10 to 15 years old and they wanted to sell those slaves but this boy begged them not to sell him that his the only child of his parents and that they are old, there superior commanded them not to sell the boy but this man's ancestor went behind his back and sold the boy, after some days the commander asked of the boy but he was nowhere to be found, out of annoyance, he went inside, brought out there idol and cursed the man, you can imagine when slave trading ended? You can also imagine what the generations have suffered.
So imagine the number of fasting and prayer that that particular spirit tormenting them to fall down and die? That is why people report that after dry fasting and prayer, attack increased.
But they needed to just simply renounce.

You need to renounce properly ma and be really and truly sorry for sin. And you must mean everything you are telling God during the renunciation too.

I will let you know if there is more to add ma.
God bless you.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 10:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
Good day and God bless you.

We have responded to all mails, incase you still haven't gotten reply, kindly resend with your nairaland username.

Thank you
Treymi:

I've sent messages to the mail and no response. Should I send again
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 09, 2020
bless4God:
from the man of God,remember to say Amen before you proceed
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by jdunamis: 1:00am On Aug 09, 2020
Austynodv:

Amen In Jesus Name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by jdunamis: 1:02am On Aug 09, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen In Jesus Name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:41am On Aug 09, 2020

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:41am On Aug 09, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Emperornice: 1:54am On Aug 09, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Emperornice: 1:55am On Aug 09, 2020
Good morning fam,
Glory to God in the highest who's too faithful to fail as His the Alpha and Omega. I have done my deliverance session.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Emperornice: 2:05am On Aug 09, 2020
Good morning, i had a dream and in that dream I was told that someone who duped me was close by. I was able to catch the person and when he tried to struggle I overpowered him and told him I was taking him to the police station. On our way to the station I discovered he was with a friend whom I suspect to be his accomplice but because of fear the friend couldn't even come near as he know I was taking his partner in crime to the police.
He was still trying to struggle when I told him I would draw peoples attention and I started shouting "thief". This drew people's attention to us and immediately people started running towards us with various objects, with the intention of harming him. I saw a soldier even running towards us with knife with the intent to stab him while another soldier was begging him not to kill the boy, when I saw the multitude of people, I started begging on his behalf, and that was the moment I discovered that I knew him.
At that point I woke up panting as the experience felt so really.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by julieme: 5:54am On Aug 09, 2020
Good morning people of God, I did the enquiry prayers and after the fifth time I was moved forward and I staggered. I give God all the Glory.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 09, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:20am On Aug 09, 2020
Amen
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 09, 2020
julieme:
Good morning people of God, I did the enquiry prayers and after the fifth time I was moved forward and I staggered. I give God all the Glory.
you need to state all the 5 observations
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:21am On Aug 09, 2020
Glory be to God in the highest
Emperornice:
Good morning fam,
Glory to God in the highest who's too faithful to fail as His the Alpha and Omega. I have done my deliverance session.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 7:24am On Aug 09, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 7:26am On Aug 09, 2020
Emperornice:
Good morning fam,

Glory be to God in the highest
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:28am On Aug 09, 2020
Hmmm, you can see the power of God after your deliverance? The dream is the result of your deliverance, you see the hand of the Lord is not shorten to save you anywhere you are.

The dream is a deliverance and also revelation, since you later found out the face of the boy is familiar with you.

You will be given grace to know the meaning so you can use the right prayer points.

God bless you
Emperornice:
Good morning, i had a dream and in that dream I was told that someone who duped me was close by. I was able to catch the person and when he tried to struggle I overpowered him and told him I was taking him to the police station. On our way to the station I discovered he was with a friend whom I suspect to be his accomplice but because of fear the friend couldn't even come near as he know I was taking his partner in crime to the police.
He was still trying to struggle when I told him I would draw peoples attention and I started shouting "thief". This drew people's attention to us and immediately people started running towards us with various objects, with the intention of harming him. I saw a soldier even running towards us with knife with the intent to stab him while another soldier was begging him not to kill the boy, when I saw the multitude of people, I started begging on his behalf, and that was the moment I discovered that I knew him.
At that point I woke up panting as the experience felt so really.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:30am On Aug 09, 2020
Glory be to God.

Kindly state your observations from 1 to 5 since you say the prayers 5 times

God bless you
julieme:

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (532) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.