Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:41 AM

In Need Of An E-commerce Web Application? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / In Need Of An E-commerce Web Application? (233 Views)

Build An E-commerce Website Like Jumia To Sell Your Products Online / How To Create An E-learning Website In HTML, CSS,PHP And Mysql / Please Help, How Can I Open An E-mail@myname.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of An E-commerce Web Application? by ultimatex(m): 9:20am On Sep 22, 2018
If you are currently looking for an e-commerce web application. We are offering to develop one for you for as low as NGN 120K

We offer the following functionalities

- An admin panel to upload, delete and organize the products you sale.
- An email and SMS notification functionality for both you and your users
- A navigation of different categories of products you sale
- Online Payment using PayStack and Cash on Delivery functionality
- Product recommendation for users
- A user based account management system with Liked Items, My Orders, My Profile and My Wallet
- Custom About Us, Contact Us, FAQ, Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, Track My Order, Bulk Purchase readily available write ups.
- A Coupon based management System from Admin Panel to User
- Deal of the Day / Deal of the Weak Functionality
- User Address Management System
- User Subscription Access
- Product Search Functionality
- User Security, Cart and Checkout Functionality.
- Web Application Delivery in Two Weeks Tops

Contact Me via +2348158747666

Thank You
Re: In Need Of An E-commerce Web Application? by ultimatex(m): 8:49am On Sep 24, 2018
100% Guaranteed and 1 Year Warranty!

(1) (Reply)

Unverified Nigerian Adsense For Sale With 40dollars / What Is The Importance Of SEO In Website Development? / Make Money Online In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.