Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Web Developer, Android And IOS Developer Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Web Developer, Android And IOS Developer Needed (936 Views)

Experience Ios Developer Needed ( Ikoyi, Lagos) / Web Developer/android App Developer Needed / Full-stack Andriod/ios Developer At Rimuda Technologies Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Web Developer, Android And IOS Developer Needed by Ujawissy: 5:17pm On Sep 22, 2018
Our Company is an Ideal based Enterprise,With great ideas that can change the tech atmosphere of Nigeria,
We need a service of an experienced web developer (Front end and back end) Mobile App developer.
1) Good incentives while working (You will get paid)
2) Also as part of the company Co-founder for being the geek behind it
Interested individual who can handle any of the skillset above should chat me up on Whatsapp
09095503484 before 29-09-2018.
Re: Web Developer, Android And IOS Developer Needed by trytillmake(m): 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
Ujawissy:
Our Company is an Ideal based Enterprise,With great ideas that can change the tech atmosphere of Nigeria,
We need a service of an experienced web developer (Front end and back end) Mobile App developer.
1) Good incentives while working (You will get paid)
2) Also as part of the company Co-founder for being the geek behind it
Interested individual who can handle any of the skillset above should chat me up on Whatsapp
09095503484 before 29-09-2018.

If interested in a remote developer, chat me up; ill definitely be of service,[.net skillset, backend frontend developer]check signature for number.

(1) (Reply)

Ohh Lord Who Will Bring Me Out Of This Pit / Check Out My New Whatsapp Status Saver App / Web Developers In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.