Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

In Search Of Someone - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / In Search Of Someone (302 Views)

In Search Of A Room Or Two Room To Let At Kaduna / Facebook User In Search Of A Man That Helped Him 20 Years Ago / Catholic Priest Shocked As Soldiers Storm His Church In Search Of Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Search Of Someone by Henrypraise41(m): 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2018
pls friends, good evening, I don't know the best place to place this topic but MODES pls put it in the right section. my brothers and sisters, I'm in search of someone I lost contact with since 2004, I have been looking for her since then but to no avail. though she may not be operating in social media but she has a daughter called JULIET, (CORRECT JUJU) as she was fondly called, and the woman usually called EZE NWANYI, deeply fare in complation they are from NTEJE in Anambra state
Both of us were living in WUKARI, TARABA STATE before I left there. they have something like church in their compound. pls if anyone knows how to get their contacts should pls enlighten me through this no, 08139149649. Henry obiora. thanks for coperation
Re: In Search Of Someone by Henrypraise41(m): 8:54pm On Sep 23, 2018
Moderator pls push this topic to the front page

(1) (Reply)

Saheed Balogun Allegedly Stabs Woman While Bathing, Gets Reprieve / How Do I Set Up Amazon Tap? / Please, I Want My Moniker Changed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.