Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Quality Interlocks Available - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Quality Interlocks Available (277 Views)

Want to beautify your compound with interlocks or stamped floor call 9068938839 / Professional Tiles, Marble And Interlocks Installation / Professional Tiles, Marble And Interlocks Installation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quality Interlocks Available by namo77: 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2018
Are you seeking for quality Interlocks and you’re into construction of roads for highways, estates, residential homes, parking lots and pedestrian way? We offer the best of interlocking stones in Nigeria of different shapes and sizes that stands the test of time. Our stones are produced with the best of industrial machines and tested required materials which gives our stones the required strength of 30 Mpa and above.

N2,700 per sqm (50 pcs).

We can supply to all parts of the country and can meet up any supply demand.

Other of our services includes;

•Landscaping

•Installation

•Production of interlocking stones on request

•concrete stamping

Our prices are friendly and affordable. For more info kindly contact.

Re: Quality Interlocks Available by blogaid(m): 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2018
you should try marketing in one of them free ad sites, wink trust me you will thank me

1 Like

Re: Quality Interlocks Available by namo77: 7:42pm On Nov 02, 2018
blogaid:
you should try marketing in one of them free ad sites, wink trust me you will thank me

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Sales Chevron Axis Duplex Pay 20m Now! Pay D Remaining 20m Later! Sal / See What Lagos State Government Has Done Again!!! / 4.2hectares Housing Estate Plot At Karmo/lifecamp Abuja For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.