Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,049 members, 7,807,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

What Is The "Pain Of Rigging" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The "Pain Of Rigging" (2278 Views)

Adamu: Selfishness Cost Us, We Are Still Nursing The Pain Of Losing Kano State / Edo Governorship Election: Fear Of Rigging Rises / Adams Oshiomhole: Pain Of Rigging An Election Is Hard To Accept - PDP, FFK React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The "Pain Of Rigging" by modik(m): 11:45am On Sep 30, 2018
Going by this video, can someone tell me the difference between "Pain of Rigging" and "Pain of defeat"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er4blHKV-ws
Re: What Is The "Pain Of Rigging" by KwoiZabo(m): 11:53am On Sep 30, 2018
Electoral Corruption is the worst form of corruption _ GEJ 2014

3 Likes

Re: What Is The "Pain Of Rigging" by Shukuakukobambi: 11:56am On Sep 30, 2018
The pain of rigging is when your opponent outrigs you in an election both of you devoted resources to rig.

PDP are useless and sanctimonious pr!cks. They and APC rigged like criminals in Osun election as they do every where

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The "Pain Of Rigging" by Shukuakukobambi: 11:57am On Sep 30, 2018
KwoiZabo:
Electoral Corruption is the worst form of corruption _ GEJ 2014

When I hear this statement and remember Ekiti 2014 elections, I realize how true Shakespeare was when he said "there's no art to see the mind's construction on the face". GEJ was a silent devil cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The "Pain Of Rigging" by KwoiZabo(m): 12:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

When I hear this statement and remember Ekiti 2014 elections, I realize how true Shakespeare was when he said "there's no art to see the mind's construction on the face". GEJ was a silent devil cheesy
Tell me in concrete terms how GEJ rigged Ekiti? Fayose was already popular he only stopped APC leaders from rigging and Fayose gave them 16 - 0. Fayose defeated incumbent twice, was it GEJ that did the first one?

3 Likes

Re: What Is The "Pain Of Rigging" by Shukuakukobambi: 12:03pm On Sep 30, 2018
KwoiZabo:
Tell me in concrete terms how GEJ rigged Ekiti? Fayose was already popular he only stopped APC leaders from rigging and Fayose gave them 16 - 0. Fayose defeated incumbent twice, was it GEJ that did the first one?

Same can be applied to Osun. Oyetola was always going to win. APC only stopped PDP and Adeleke from rigging. Aregbe defeated PDP 3ice. You see how easy that was?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The "Pain Of Rigging" by modik(m): 12:03pm On Sep 30, 2018
lipsrsealed
Shukuakukobambi:

Really?

Devil is blood thirsty. Was GEJ's ambition worth the blood of any Nigerian?

4 Likes

Re: What Is The "Pain Of Rigging" by modik(m): 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Same can be applied to Osun. Oyetola was always going to win. APC only stopped PDP and Adeleke from rigging. Aregbe defeated PDP 3ice. You see how easy that was?

Oyetola.... Even with white handcachief and sporadic shooting to scare voters?

4 Likes

Re: What Is The "Pain Of Rigging" by Shukuakukobambi: 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
modik:
lipsrsealed

Really?

Devil is blood thirsty. Was GEJ's ambition worth the blood of any Nigerian?

Chief Adube and his family were wiped out in obrikom, Rivers State because of 2015 elections so yes, blood was shed for GEJ's election. Only that he still lost
Re: What Is The "Pain Of Rigging" by Shukuakukobambi: 12:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
modik:

Does the below sound familiar?

http://saharareporters.com/2015/02/08/how-army-was-used-rig-election-ekiti-gov-fayose-nigerian-army-captain-who-secretly
Re: What Is The "Pain Of Rigging" by KwoiZabo(m): 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

You think you are doing PDP, you are doing yourself, your unborn children or grandchildren and your country. GEJ was not perfect but he left Nigeria in all aspects (Economy, Rule of Law, elections, Security etc.) better than he met it. Any Politician including my Father (if he is) that supports what happened in Osun, is wicked & deserves to die.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The "Pain Of Rigging" by deboysben(m): 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Chief Adube and his family were wiped out in obrikom, Rivers State because of 2015 elections so yes, blood was shed for GEJ's election. Only that he still lost
and why did the returning officer dat declared 1.9m votes in kano 2015 killed shortly after the presidential result was declared?

3 Likes

Re: What Is The "Pain Of Rigging" by modik(m): 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Does the below sound familiar?

http://saharareporters.com/2015/02/08/how-army-was-used-rig-election-ekiti-gov-fayose-nigerian-army-captain-who-secretly

When did Ekiti election hold and when was this confession made?

1 Like

Re: What Is The "Pain Of Rigging" by Shukuakukobambi: 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
modik:

When did Ekiti election hold and when was this confession made?

Both in 2014 when your GEJ was forming saint to you and your ilk

1 Like

Re: What Is The "Pain Of Rigging" by Shukuakukobambi: 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2018
deboysben:
and why did the returning officer dat declared 1.9m votes in kano 2015 killed shortly after the presidential result was declared?

You can see that both APC and PDP know how to kill, rig and deploy federal might. So what were you trying to say again?
Re: What Is The "Pain Of Rigging" by Shukuakukobambi: 12:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
KwoiZabo:
You think you are doing PDP, you are doing yourself, your unborn children or grandchildren and your country. GEJ was not perfect but he left Nigeria in all aspects (Economy, Rule of Law, elections, Security etc.) better than he met it. Any Politician including my Father (if he is) that supports what happened in Osun, is wicked & deserves to die.

You've already done your own children, grand children and village people by lying that PDP and GEJ were saints when infact they're not.

I admit APC are terrible but your dishonest heart and lying spirit will not allow you admit that PDP is not the solution. Any body that pretends otherwise will die a slow painful death

1 Like

Re: What Is The "Pain Of Rigging" by modik(m): 12:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Both in 2014 when your GEJ was forming saint to you and your ilk
And it took Sahara reporters one year to publish it as evidenced by the link you shared?

What a newsworthy content!

1 Like

Re: What Is The "Pain Of Rigging" by Shukuakukobambi: 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2018
modik:

And it took Sahara reporters one year to publish it as evidenced by the link you shared?

What a newsworthy content!

But I'm sure you're still snooping for evidence of Tinubu's 'drug deals' even though he left office 12 years ago and left USA over 30years ago? You can't even hide your hypocrisy
Re: What Is The "Pain Of Rigging" by KwoiZabo(m): 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

You've already done your own children, grand children and village people by lying that PDP and GEJ were saints when infact they're not.

I admit APC are terrible but your dishonest heart and lying spirit will not allow you admit that PDP is not the solution. Any body that pretends otherwise will die a slow painful death
I don't support PDP but for now they are the best POSSIBLE alternative. I never liked PDP until GEJ came and my alliance changes based on contemporary situation.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The "Pain Of Rigging" by modik(m): 12:29pm On Sep 30, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

But I'm sure you're still snooping for evidence of Tinubu's 'drug deals' even though he left office 12 years ago and left USA over 30years ago? You can't even hide your hypocrisy

Not me!

All I care for is justice.

What is good for Aregbe is better for Ambo

1 Like

Re: What Is The "Pain Of Rigging" by Shukuakukobambi: 12:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
KwoiZabo:
I don't support PDP but for now they are the best POSSIBLE alternative. I never liked PDP until GEJ came and my alliance changes based on contemporary situation.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeg support your PDP jare. It's your right. I even heard God and angel Gabriel endorsed them already cheesy
Re: What Is The "Pain Of Rigging" by Buterflyle0: 12:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
modik:

Choose your words wisely

Re: What Is The "Pain Of Rigging" by Shukuakukobambi: 12:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
modik:

Not me!

All I care for is justice.

What is good for Aregbe is better for Ambo

Very good. That's my thought too
Re: What Is The "Pain Of Rigging" by deboysben(m): 12:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

You can see that both APC and PDP know how to kill, rig and deploy federal might. So what were you trying to say again?
that we should stop supporting mediocrity and be sincere. Stop supporting apc cos pdp did the same thing.

Till what end brotherly.

1 Like

Re: What Is The "Pain Of Rigging" by Buterflyle0: 12:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
modik:

Choose your battles carefully

1 Like

Re: What Is The "Pain Of Rigging" by Shukuakukobambi: 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
deboysben:
that we should stop supporting mediocrity and be sincere. Stop supporting apc cos pdp did the same thing.

Till what end brotherly.

Till you and I can come together, tear our support for either and demand an end to recycling of the same thieves in both parties.

You can't tell me to drop my own when you hold tenaciously to yours.

1 Like

Re: What Is The "Pain Of Rigging" by modik(m): 12:38pm On Sep 30, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Till you and I can come together, tear our support for either and demand an end to recycling of the same thieves in both parties.

Accepting defeat was a bold step in the right direction acknowledged by all in 2015 General elections.

Can same be said of today's elections going by that video?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The "Pain Of Rigging" by deboysben(m): 12:39pm On Sep 30, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

read my first sentence. You lot can never change.

1 Like

Re: What Is The "Pain Of Rigging" by Shukuakukobambi: 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
deboysben:
read my first sentence. You lot can never change.

Read my whole post. You lots will always remain disgraced and discredited hypocrites

1 Like

Re: What Is The "Pain Of Rigging" by Shukuakukobambi: 12:42pm On Sep 30, 2018
modik:

Accepting defeat was a bold step in the right direction acknowledged by all in 2015 General elections.

Can same be said of today's elections going by that video?

Hear the confessions again and tell me if that showed GEJ wanted free and fair elections?

Why not wait till 2019, defeat Buhari first then see if he wouldn't give up power?

1 Like

Re: What Is The "Pain Of Rigging" by deboysben(m): 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Read my whole post. You lots will always remain disgraced and discredited hypocrites
politics of bitterness have eaten deep into your heart. That's why you have be reduced to insulting.
Re: What Is The "Pain Of Rigging" by Shukuakukobambi: 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2018
deboysben:
policies of bitterness have eaten deep into your heart. That's why you have be reduced to insulting.

Politics of tribalism, hate and religion is now your staple. You can't survive otherwise that's why you're reduced to jaundiced views. Where did I insult you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Watch: Atiku Is Not Fit To Rule- Obasanjo / Heavy Tension As Gov Ikpeazu Allegedly Scammed Buhari In Asorock; Minister Finge / Dino Melaye:What Will Happen To His Multi-Billion Car Collection If Jailed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.