Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Learn Mobile App Development For Android And IOS - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn Mobile App Development For Android And IOS (339 Views)

Are You Someone That Can He A Youth Who Got A Scholarship To Learn Mobile App De / Learn Mobile Graphic Design On Your Smart Phones / Whatsapp Releases Dark Mode For Android And Ios (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Mobile App Development For Android And IOS by theearthfinder: 11:50am On Sep 30, 2018
Good you are here. Don't thank me for the topic but thank Nairaland for giving the avenue to impact via her forum.

Mobile app development has been a very lucrative and demanding skill for years now. 75% of tech startup companies are releasing their products as a mobile application. We all know Uber, and also we can see the banking and insurance companies promoting their service via a mobile application.

Mobile app is very special because it doesn't require too much of internet data and once it's installed on your device, it lives with you.

Even bloggers make cool revenue from mobile app via Google admob this days because they earn everytime a user launch their app while connected to the internet.

It was a difficult skill to learn in past, when you can only develop an Android app with Android studio, and if you aren't good with Java, you might get stuck.

Well, thanks to the mordern and advance JavaScript frameworks, with JavaScript you can now code an Android and IOS mobile application using flutter (by Google), react (by Facebook), ionic, framework7, and Cordova (Native Features in Java + Objective C).

Freelancers earn an average of NGN200,000 developing a simple mobile application. Learning this skill can indeed change your life.

My name is Ibrahim Adepoju and I am a Software Developer at Aitechma.com . I have hosted several premium mobile application master class via our academy at https://www.aitechma.com/mobile-app-academy.

Nonetheless, am on this forum today to welcome ambitious minds willing to learn the skill one-on-one with me on Whatsapp for the next 20 days.

Having a basic knowledge of HTML and CSS would be of advantage for interface design but if you don't I will still get you covered.

My objectives are to teach you the coding of the easy mobile app development frameworks for 10 days and engage you in a project for another 10days.

I am charging a commitment fee of N1000 per day for 20days, as students has shown to procastinate and joke with commitment in free classes in the past.

You will be required to pay N10,000 to start the 10 days parallel coding and design class then N10,000 for the next 10 days practical project. Well, you can also pay the N20,000 as a one-time payment.

Luckily, I will add you to my WhatsApp group at the end of the 20 days training where you can always ask me questions and interact with me while you journey on your mobile app development career.

Take this advantage ASAP, people are looking to hire a mobile app developer everywhere.

To enroll:

Send your Full name, phone number and email address to 08149985876

I believe you will give a testimony in the days to come.

Bye.

(1) (Reply)

Verified Us Paypal Account With Fund For Sale / Reasons Why You Need A Second Job...start With 10k / Jumia Black Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.