Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today (74188 Views)

A Huge Python I Killed This Night / See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning / Man Runs For His Life After Snake He Was Trying To Kill Aimed For His Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today by dragunov: 5:14am On Oct 06, 2018
Investorsci:
This huge snake was making it way inside my house through my window

I sighted it first and quickly call neighbours to help in killing it.

We succeeded after much hitting .

U know the rest thing
Na to chop.

Thank God I saw it first only God know what could have happened if it succeeded in entering.without my knowledge.

Help me thank God

Is this one huge. Mtccheeeeeeeeeeew!
Re: See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today by toprealman: 5:22am On Oct 06, 2018
Investorsci:

U know the rest thing
Na to chop.

Thank God I saw it first only God know what could have happened if it succeeded in entering.without my knowledge.

Help me thank God
was there no net in the said window?
Re: See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today by toprealman: 5:25am On Oct 06, 2018
Modarun:

Pythons dnt have venom, they just strangulate their prey.
he didn't mention venom did he?
Re: See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today by Elderay(m): 6:04am On Oct 06, 2018
dis kind snake wan enter ur house na zoo u dey liv
Re: See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today by deedy111: 6:20am On Oct 06, 2018
Modarun:

Pythons dnt have venom, they just strangulate their prey.

Strangulate na romance?
Re: See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today by foreshore(m): 6:38am On Oct 06, 2018
Investorsci:

U know the rest thing
Na to chop.

Help me thank God

E be like say na inside forest this dude dey live!!!
Re: See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today by a3703345a: 7:09am On Oct 06, 2018
It's like phyton is very easy to kill these days..
Re: See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today by FBIL: 7:10am On Oct 06, 2018
SW thick forests can habor Pythons and residents aren't usually far from these forests. See their black and bleached legs grin grin
Re: See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today by zofofo09: 7:11am On Oct 06, 2018
220 odd for today ,Winning is my right, 100% grantee call now or whatsapp to confirm .

Re: See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today by CeeKay17: 7:16am On Oct 06, 2018
Pythons are pretty harmless, except you have a child in the house.
A Python can't take one a fully grown man
Re: See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today by CeeKay17: 7:22am On Oct 06, 2018
Iscoflexxman:

its a taboo to kill eke(pyton) in my place ooo..... OZubulu to be precise... Magically. Its can never harm us and if we kill it by mistake. You bury it and do the funeral like that of a human being.
Lol magically? Pythons are not exactly dangerous. There's no way a Python can kill an adult except you put it around your neck.
There's no magic to it.
Re: See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today by Deji63: 7:38am On Oct 06, 2018
Your village people did not prevail. Don't it eat if you love yourself. Just burn it to ashes
Re: See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today by TIDDOLL(m): 7:40am On Oct 06, 2018
RevenGeMission:
You too dey watch indonesia video for youtube he con dey shak you abi ??

Erin e pa mi
[/b]Guy, forget that thing, i sabi people wey dey handle Venomous snakes right here in Nigeria, not to talk of Constrictors.
Btw, me self dey handle am[b]
undecided
Re: See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 06, 2018
phoenix90:
This is eke ogba, we don't kill it in our place.
Anambra boy abi?Anaocha to be precise right?
Re: See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today by Pappikizuu(m): 7:52am On Oct 06, 2018
sage101:
She MUST have been One of the GIRLS You Shagged without waiting to KNOW who SHE TRULY IS.....

YOU ARE LUCKY

Aunty calm down nah smiley
Re: See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today by Myself2(m): 8:09am On Oct 06, 2018
MetroBaba1:
Lalasticlala, Snake Na Snake

They have made Lala's day
Re: See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today by babtoundey(m): 8:25am On Oct 06, 2018
sage101:
So?

so nothing. The name only refreshed some great memories..

I hope the thirst of your insubordination has now been watered. You may take a deep breath and...
Re: See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today by phoenix90(m): 8:31am On Oct 06, 2018
nwanneni:
Anambra boy abi?Anaocha to be precise right?
Anambra for sure smiley but not Aniocha
Re: See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today by sage101: 8:32am On Oct 06, 2018
babtoundey:

so nothing. The name only refreshed some great memories..

I hope the thirst of your insubordination has now been watered. You may take a deep breath and...
No be ONLY THIRST na HUNGER

UNA TOO LIKE PUSSY
Re: See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today by Wantedmiller: 8:41am On Oct 06, 2018
ifyalways:
Omo, na inside Akpaka forest u dey stay?

Anambra gal spotted
Re: See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today by movetoca: 9:37am On Oct 06, 2018
phoenix90:
This is eke ogba, we don't kill it in our place.
What is the name of your place so that I will never visit there.
Re: See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today by Xavage7(m): 9:48am On Oct 06, 2018
Wow the great African rock python.... It's non venomous nau
Re: See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today by babtoundey(m): 10:11am On Oct 06, 2018
sage101:
No be ONLY THIRST na HUNGER

UNA TOO LIKE PUSSY

Once again, ma'am, take a deep breath and relapse deeply into an irrecoverable oblivion.
Re: See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today by sage101: 10:16am On Oct 06, 2018
babtoundey:

Once again, ma'am, take a deep breath and relapse deeply into an irrecoverable oblivion.
Pussy Ass Nigga
Re: See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today by phoenix90(m): 10:32am On Oct 06, 2018
movetoca:

What is the name of your place so that I will never visit there.

Idemmili
Re: See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today by Senatorwo7(m): 11:27am On Oct 06, 2018
lala jungle don mature oooo
Re: See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 06, 2018
stemmez:

U habe watched too much america movies
maybe it's you who has watched too many Nollywood movies that make you think all snakes are witches. The African rock python is a nonvenomous snake that spends most of it's time eating small mammals and hibernating. They have no record of attacking humans unless you trouble them. Do research bro I'm sure you have internet.
Re: See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today by Vince77(m): 11:50am On Oct 06, 2018
obynocute:
Hmmm, Thnk God ooo,
U saw it earlier enough, hmmm, only God knows wot could hv happened to u in the night...

He will sleep in his bed and wake up inside a snake.
Re: See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today by obynocute(m): 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2018
Vince77:

He will sleep in his bed and wake up inside a snake.
grin grin grin
Re: See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today by Maski87: 2:42pm On Oct 06, 2018
Can't believe people still live in the Bush

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) / Huge Python Killed Along Lekki/epe Express Road This Afternoon (pics) / The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.