Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,477 members, 7,861,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

Looking For The Right One - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking For The Right One (500 Views)

I Want To Settle This Year Only If I Can Get The Right Person / Still Looking For The Right Lady / Are You The Right Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For The Right One by samorex234: 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2010
though i am in my forties i enjoy the company of younger men who i believe are full of vibrant energy and lots more thus i would prefer to date them bcause they make me feel younger, i am a divorcee and i live in lagos though i make several trips abroad every other week on business,i also have an NGO on women empowerment here in Lagos.     though i don't like the word SUGAR MUMMY but i think that is what young people call an older woman dating a youngand sometimes imprssionable young man.     THE MAIN REASON OF POSTING THIS HERE IS I NEED A YOUNG MAN TO DATE,WHO CAN SATISFY A WOMAN'sexual need,HE MUST BE PRESENTABLE IN PUBLIC (i mean good looking and clean & confident) if you fall into this category please send    contact 07058955069
   if at the end of the day i don't even fancy you or you mailed when i have gotten a date, i will recomend you to any of my other (BIG MUMMIES )friends who can spoil you with wealth while you satisfy them, emotionally
Re: Looking For The Right One by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 11, 2010
good luck you sound really serious.

hoping some idiots wouldn't come and throw insults at you smiley
Re: Looking For The Right One by r231(m): 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2010
i see
Re: Looking For The Right One by steeze(m): 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2010
Wow, wit all d effort u put in typing, i reckon u sound really serious. I'll sit this one out and see what happens. . .
Re: Looking For The Right One by Acidosis(m): 4:42pm On Jul 11, 2010
A Divorcee looking for younger men? Do you have children?
Re: Looking For The Right One by ice234: 5:43pm On Jul 11, 2010
grand mum. how can u be looking for another man when you have 32 alhaji waiting for you
Re: Looking For The Right One by femmy2010(m): 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2010
Interesting.
Re: Looking For The Right One by Africanqueen2(f): 7:08pm On Jul 11, 2010
Wonders shall never end
Re: Looking For The Right One by Henesi2010(m): 7:12pm On Jul 11, 2010
Are you really sure you need a sugar boy? grin
Re: Looking For The Right One by seanet02: 7:23pm On Jul 11, 2010
okay
Re: Looking For The Right One by DeepSoul(f): 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2010
^^If I were her, I would disqualify you already. She clearly put her number there for you to call yet you want her to call you!
*SMH*

@Poster:
What happens when the impressionable young man decides he wants to get married?
Re: Looking For The Right One by bug24(m): 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2010
{enters, reads post, shocked , screams, stops OKADA, zooms off}

i neva come out from the one wey i enter. lol
Re: Looking For The Right One by DeepSoul(f): 8:06pm On Jul 11, 2010
^^ You better apply. You know say you don get experience for these kain matters grin
Re: Looking For The Right One by bug24(m): 8:19pm On Jul 11, 2010
Deep Soul:

^^ You better apply. You know say you don get experience for these kain matters grin

THANK YOU !!!

God bless u front and back for that advice. lol, may God chase your enemies into dafour region where the battles are soooo thick.

(1) (Reply)

Any People In Atlanta? / Any Portharcourt Baba? / For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.