Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,168 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

100 Days Of Code Challenge - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 100 Days Of Code Challenge (300 Views)

How I Made Over $1,800 Without Writing A Single Line Of Code / Design Professional Websites In Minutes Without Writing A Single Line Of Code. / Design Attractive Websites In Minutes Without Writing A Single Line Of Code. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100 Days Of Code Challenge by Nobody: 5:24am On Oct 08, 2018
~100 days of code challenge~

Hello world,

Tomorow oct 9th 2018 I am going to start the 100 days of code challenge.After alot of hippcup to my coding journey
with on and off attitude.on this day i decided to give my learning a serious kick and remain commited to the process of mastering my web technologies skillset so i am starting 100 days of code challenge.

Short intro about me
- I am 26 plus 9 months old years old studied computer engineering.
- Living in Lagos, Nigeria.
- current skillset (Html5 css3 bootstrap,and wordpress).

Why 100 days of code challenge?

I like web development and i got some projects in mind to launch on the web but I have never gotten around to master the art of creating web App. In this challenge I want to learn more about web development and want to be able to create website from scratch and code the back-end and front-end.

GOAL

1.TO LEARN ABOUT FULLSTACK TECHNOLOGIES TO BE ABLE TO DEVELOP WEB BASE APPLICATION.

2.TO GET A JUNIOR DEVELOPER ROLE AS WEB DEVELOPER

3.TO LAUNCH ONE OF MY WEB BASE IDEA

EVERYONE HERE IS MY ACCOUNTABILITY PARTNER,ADVICE SUGESTION RESOURCES AND MENTORSHIP WILL BE MUCH APRECIATED.

THANKS
Re: 100 Days Of Code Challenge by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 08, 2018
Good luck! cool
Re: 100 Days Of Code Challenge by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 08, 2018
Why u no learn JavaScript?
Re: 100 Days Of Code Challenge by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
..DAY 1..

>Last 24hrs: Worked on the following Javascript code challenge

1.wrote a programme that will prompt users to enter how old they are so u should display to the browser how old they are in months,weeks,days,hour,minutes and seconds

2.wrote a programme that will ask for users phone number.print the number to the browser and tell the type of network they used

3.wrote a programme that allow users to guess five numbers and compare it to five random number generated by the computer which range from 1- 100

4.Wrote aprograme that ask for users score and display their Grade (A,B,C,D,E)

>Next 24hrs: Will be working on array method,function,string method bootstrap and continue work on the wordpress website am creating .

>Key take aways: I understood how to some JavaScript code challenge,undertsand the following beter array,loop and control statement .

>Blockers: I'm finding it hard to understand tenary operator.

(1) (Reply)

Tech Women Have To Be Worldwide Useful / Bing Ads And Getbarter / Tfhost Awarded As Hosting Provider Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.