Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Network Engineer Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Network Engineer Needed (476 Views)

Network Engineer Needed In Ph / Graduate Trainee Network Engineer At DCK Nigeria Limited / Technical Safety Engineer Needed (6months Contract) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Network Engineer Needed by niggi4life(m): 2:21pm On Oct 08, 2018
Are you good at Networking? Do you have experience in Routing and Switching?
Have you worked with ZTE, Mikrotik, Cisco and Microsoft Equipment before?

Are you a fast learner, An analytic thinker and very sound with monitoring and troubleshooting?

If YES, Then shoot me a DM, I am in need of 2 Network Engineers who will be working at an ISP.

Must be conversant with Mikrotik Routers and Cisco Switches

Must be able to troubleshoot LAN and WAN
Can design and implement new solutions and improve resilience of the current environment
provide remote troubleshooting and fault finding if issues occur upon initial installation

Salary is 100K per Month ( Negotiable) and must be experienced (2-4Yrs Experience )

Also, A Corper/ I.T is needed in same Department

Shoot your PM if qualified and interested

Regards
Re: Network Engineer Needed by dimkpa20: 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2018
Am interested
Re: Network Engineer Needed by Wisdomwise18: 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2018
niggi4life:
Are you good at Networking? Do you have experience in Routing and Switching?
Have you worked with ZTE, Mikrotik, Cisco and Microsoft Equipment before?

Are you a fast learner, An analytic thinker and very sound with monitoring and troubleshooting?

If YES, Then shoot me a DM, I am in need of 2 Network Engineers who will be working at an ISP.

Must be conversant with Mikrotik Routers and Cisco Switches

Must be able to troubleshoot LAN and WAN
Can design and implement new solutions and improve resilience of the current environment
provide remote troubleshooting and fault finding if issues occur upon initial installation

Salary is 100K per Month ( Negotiable) and must be experienced (2-4Yrs Experience )

Also, A Corper/ I.T is needed in same Department

Shoot your PM if qualified and interested

Regards

Pls what's the location
Re: Network Engineer Needed by Isayatu: 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
Am also interested am into mikrotic And ubnt radio and router configurations, troubleshooting of network problems and all.. thanks
Re: Network Engineer Needed by Parser: 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2018
interested too. have worked in a university datacenter before. MIKROTIK, NAGIOS, RADIOS, FIBRE OPTICS, SERVERS, CABLE LAYING
Re: Network Engineer Needed by webberman: 7:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
Please I'm looking for some practical experience in this field (network engineering). I have theoretical training but nothing practical. If any of you can help. Thanks!
Re: Network Engineer Needed by mustyratty(m): 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
Location please

(1) (Reply)

Teachers Needed In Ibadan / A Job For A Million Naira / FEMALE Customer Service/social Media Assistant Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.