Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Database Backup - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Database Backup (585 Views)

How Do I Create A Backup For An Infected System? / Pls I Need Best Online Secure Storage Site And Backup! / My Laptop Backup Suddenly Got Reduced(4rm 2hrs+ To1hr). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Database Backup by tunji1(m): 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2010
Please house help me, anytime I do my sql Backup,the server tells me that the backup operation completed successfully.Anytime I want to use the backup, it will tell me that the file is not a valid SQL Database file.What can be the cause of this?
Re: Database Backup by shreyanshgautam: 10:48am On Jul 01, 2022
You must use SysInfo SQL Backup Recovery Tool to repair the SQL database. Without losing a single bit of data, it extracts MDF and NDF files from corrupt .bak files and restores them in their original form to the SQL Server. By using this software, you will be able to recover the corrupt SQL Server backup files so that you will not experience any SQL server errors. This software is tested with a 1.5TB file size and there is no SQL backup file size limitation.

(1) (Reply)

Need Help On My Acer / Blackberry Vs Laptop / Tutor Needed For Ccna Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.