Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,751 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:18 AM

Israel Wants A War Between The West And Russia - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Wants A War Between The West And Russia (759 Views)

In The Moment Of Russia's Invasion, Ukraine Tweeted A War Meme / China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) / WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel Wants A War Between The West And Russia by panafrican(m): 1:26am On Oct 13, 2018
Why can't the Israelis go to war alone with Russia? The world is fed up with those lies (and fake news) about their ' prophecies' from the Old Testament.

3 Likes

Re: Israel Wants A War Between The West And Russia by coolcharm(m): 2:47am On Oct 13, 2018
panafrican:
Why can't the Israelis go to war alone with Russia? The world is fed up with those lies (and fake news) about their ' prophecies' from the Old Testament.

Lol, maybe you need to rephrase your question like this: why can't Russia go to war with Israel?

1 Like

Re: Israel Wants A War Between The West And Russia by Anduku: 6:13am On Oct 13, 2018
panafrican:
And why would Russia and Israel want to go to war? Any issues between them?

2 Likes

Re: Israel Wants A War Between The West And Russia by BigBrother9ja: 9:17am On Oct 13, 2018
coolcharm:

Lol, maybe you need to rephrase your question like this: why can't Russia go to war with Israel?

Russia vs. Israel is like saying
Nigeria vs. Ekiti
Do you have sense at all?
Even USA that is the guardian angel of Israel can't declare war on Russia.
Without USA backing since 1952, Israel would have been history long ago.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Wants A War Between The West And Russia by coolcharm(m): 9:28am On Oct 13, 2018
BigBrother9ja:

Nigeria vs. Ekiti

Stop whining and wailing there. Russia should launch an attack already. Are they afraid? Or what is holding them back?

Talk is cheap
Re: Israel Wants A War Between The West And Russia by BigBrother9ja: 10:57am On Oct 13, 2018
coolcharm:

Stop whining and wailing there. Russia should launch an attack already. Are they afraid? Or what is holding them back?

Talk is cheap
Lol
I'll save my energy.
I can't drag myself with an ignorant teenager.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Wants A War Between The West And Russia by coolcharm(m): 11:09am On Oct 13, 2018
BigBrother9ja:

Lol
I'll save my energy.
I can't drag myself with an ignorant teenager.

Now, that's the most intelligent thing you've said all year.

I'll cut you some slack.

Just get your tail in between your legs and run
Re: Israel Wants A War Between The West And Russia by seunny4lif(m): 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
Because Russia citizens are the second largest Israel citizens.
coolcharm:

Talk is cheap

1 Like

Re: Israel Wants A War Between The West And Russia by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
BigBrother9ja:

Nigeria vs. Ekiti

Baba, no dey follow all these children argue.

Israel wey Hezbollah messed up in 2006? grin

Since the downing of the Russian IL-20 in Syria, the silence of the Israelis towards Syria is deafening.

A single Iskander-M brigade & 5 Topol-Ms are enough to send forth Israel into the abyss where she belongs. It's just that once the confrontation starts, the United Snakes of Amerika & NATO will come to her aid - which will send planet Earth back to the stone age.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u8_bqabe1I

This is just a preview of what will happen should any bagger do anyhow.

Note that most of the hardwares used in this video below are the outdated Soviet-era built equipment. The latest gears are being kept in the oven. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1rXYpkENeA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Wants A War Between The West And Russia by pacino26(m): 1:36am On Oct 14, 2018
Zoharariel:

Since the downing of the Russian IL-20 in Syria, the silence of the Israelis towards Syria is deafening.

A single Iskander-M brigade & 5 Topol-Ms are enough to send forth Israel into the abyss where she belongs. It's just that once the confrontation starts, the United Snakes of Amerika & NATO will come to her aid - which will send planet Earth back to the stone age.

Note that most of the hardwares used in this video below are the outdated Soviet-era built equipment. The latest gears are being kept in the oven. grin

You're not a good teacher o! Just tell the young man that the show of force in this video is enough to have Jerusalem renamed in 40mins
Re: Israel Wants A War Between The West And Russia by BigBrother9ja: 1:52am On Oct 14, 2018
Zoharariel:

A single Iskander-M brigade & 5 Topol-Ms are enough to send forth Israel into the abyss where she belongs. It's just that once the confrontation starts7, the United Snakes of Amerika & NATO will come to her aid - which will send planet Earth back to the stone age.

Don't mind all these fools deceiving themselves on Israel's military might because of the story they read in the Bible.
They think it's only Israel that has a religious book or its only Israel "god" claimed to love...

Mumus

If not for USA and nato shielding Israel all these years, country like Iran would have finished Israel long ago.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Thousands Of Liberians Protest Against Massive Corruption And Increasing Poverty / Who Believes The US Report About Soleimani- Exposé / Chinese Loan, US Warns As Sri Lanka Loses Economy For 99years - Nairametrics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.