Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,378 members, 7,781,064 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:15 AM

. - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / . (928 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2018
Re: . by Crackhead25(m): 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2020
Oga Schoolshoe....it's nothing bruh.Joey really does nice interviews.You will even feel like you sat there with the artiste and joey.
Enjoy them bruh cheesy, compliments of the house.

BTW,you have a nice diary,I must say.There was a particular post,you did(screenshot attached).I was like so much knowledge in one person.I wanted to like but.... cheesy.
Thanks for dropping by.

Re: . by Schoolshoe: 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
Crackhead25:
Oga Schoolshoe....it's nothing bruh.Joey really does nice interviews.You will even feel like you sat there with the artiste and joey.
Enjoy them bruh cheesy, compliments of the house.

BTW,you have a nice diary,I must say.There was a particular post,you did(screenshot attached).I was like so much knowledge in one person.I wanted to like but .... cheesy.
Thanks for dropping by.
but what? grin
Re: . by Crackhead25(m): 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
Schoolshoe:
but what? grin

But we good sir cheesy
Re: . by Schoolshoe: 2:14pm On Sep 25, 2020
Crackhead25:

But we good sir cheesy
be free with me sir grin God won't shame us. What is it sir? Pleaseee? grin I won't pick offence.
Re: . by Crackhead25(m): 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2020
Schoolshoe:
be free with me sir grin God won't shame us. What is it sir? Pleaseee? grin I won't pick offence.

TBH, it's nothing really.
I wanted to say you might pick an offence,if I had liked.
Absolutely nothing.
Re: . by Schoolshoe: 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2020
Crackhead25:

TBH, it's nothing really.
I wanted to say you might pick an offence,if I had liked.
Absolutely nothing.
okay. No problem.

(1) (Reply)

Learn And Get Certificate Online With Lynda / Your Name Rhymes With: / †ђξ Birthday Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.