Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,111 members, 7,821,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (633 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by QuiverBox(f): 1:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
Re: . by drtwist(m): 1:55pm On Oct 14, 2018
Christ this is the real meaning of corruption, caught red handed o. Having such amount of money in Dollars alone is an offence .
Re: . by Sunofgod(m): 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
looks authentic..,,
Re: . by sorom4: 1:57pm On Oct 14, 2018
Pension thief Maina was declared wanted by the past government of Good luck Jonathan.

Maina came into Nigeria undetected by the security agencies at the airport, joined the civil service and was promoted by this government.

This happened under the watch of Mr Integrity, corruption fighting Buhari.

To add salt to the injury, Buahri's Minister of Justice and Attorney General with his permission went to court to block the investigation of that scandal after Premium Times exposed the scandal.

And you Buhari supporter has the audacity to call Atiku corrupt.

Look at yourself in the mirror and say after me" I know Im a hypocrite but I believe I can do better"

I have OBIdiently ATIKUlated...what are you waiting for?
Re: . by spinna: 1:57pm On Oct 14, 2018
You people should gerrout with this photoshop. This govt is phyting kwaorruphsion like no other govt.!
Re: . by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 14, 2018
Kai this video of Ganduje stuffing dollars ehn...

Every time a leader is involved in scandals like this, my heart always goes to their family and those by whom they are inspired. One can't begin to imagine the psychological trauma they go through.

This is sad. Very sad.
Re: . by meolaniyi(m): 2:03pm On Oct 14, 2018
Lets see the defence of this criminal
The video has been delited
Re: . by ShenTeh(m): 2:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
But you see, it could be his money.

The video without any voice could be translated to mean anything in his defence.

He is an APC angel, remember.

(1) (Reply)

How Nsima Ekere Ferried Money Into Hotel With His G-wagon To Bribe Members / I Swear With My Fathers Grave We Will Flush Out This Incompetent APC 2019 – Fani / Akwa Ibom Lawmaker Decamps From Pdp To Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.