Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Maurizio Sarri Reveals The Discussion Between Him And Jurgen Kloop During Chelse - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Maurizio Sarri Reveals The Discussion Between Him And Jurgen Kloop During Chelse (315 Views)

Maurizio Sarri Reveals When Kepa Will Return To Starting XI / Napoli Ask Chelsea To Double £3.5m Offer For Maurizio Sarri / Jurgen Kloop: Liverpool Can Thrash PSG In The Champions League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maurizio Sarri Reveals The Discussion Between Him And Jurgen Kloop During Chelse by OfficialDlh(m): 11:03am On Oct 16, 2018
Chelsea coach Maurizio Sarri has revealed what he and Jurgen Klopp was discussing during the game at Stamford Bridge two weeks ago.

One would say both Sarri and Klopp has a lot of respect for each other and the Chelsea coach has expressed his admiration for the Liverpool coach.

During the game at Stamford Bridge, both Maurizio and Klopp were seen discussing on the sideline and the former Napoli manager has now revealed what they were discussing.

Speaking with Corriere dello Sport, Sarri revealed Kloop told him he was having much fun even when his team was losing.

'There are moments when the grand spectacle of it all convinces you to put aside any regrets. Even if you concede at the last minute or five minutes into stoppages,' Sarri said

'That was an extraordinary show. Just 10 minutes earlier, I saw Klopp looking at me with the game going on. I asked: 'Why are you smiling?' He replied: 'Aren't you having fun?'

'I said: 'So much' and he added 'Me too.' He was losing at the time. Even after the equaliser, remembering that moment, we hugged like two old friends.'

'I'm sure he would've done the same even if Liverpool hadn't equalised. The Premier League has this Joy of football.'

The next time Liverpool and Chelsea meet again will be on the 13th of May 2019. A match which might determine who wins the league.

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Latest News / The Lionel Messi Trophy? Tebas Open To Idea For La Liga's Best Player / Ex-arsenal Striker, Nicklas Bendtner Sentenced To Prison For Breaking Driver's J

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.