Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

The Missing Link (3) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Missing Link (3) (184 Views)

The Missing Soulmate (A Faith-based Story) / The Missing Link Between God's Speakings And Its Manifestation. / The Missing God A Story By Johnydon22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Missing Link (3) by Revadebola: 1:24pm On Oct 18, 2018
THE MISSING LINKS. (3).

Continued From Yesterday

Psalm 50:15 (KJV)
"And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me".

That scripture above says, what your reaction should be in the day of trouble. It says, you are to call upon the Lord.

The word "call" implies that you cry to God desperately.
Don't just pray casually, pray vehemently, pray wholeheartedly.

And the Almighty God promised to deliver you, so that you will have testimony to glorify Him.

As you pray sincerely today, the Lord will answer you and deliver. You will have testimonies.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. In Jesus Name, I reject every spirit of worries from my life.
2. For at least 10 minutes, sing songs of praises to God.
3. Pray that God will give you victory over every siege against your progress.
4. I decree that today you will have testimonies.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030 , TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries.

(1) (Reply)

Thy Kingdom Come / The Seal / Unconditional Acceptance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.