Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Binta Garba And Idris Ahmed Fight Over APC Senatorial Ticket (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Binta Garba And Idris Ahmed Fight Over APC Senatorial Ticket (VIDEO) (36416 Views)

Idris Ahmed: Court Grants Bail To Suspended Accountant-General, Co-Defendants / Binta Garba: Usman Plotted My Removal From NPA Because I Demanded Transparency / Senator Binta Garba: I Rejected N300m Bribe To Dump APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Binta Garba And Idris Ahmed Fight Over APC Senatorial Ticket (VIDEO) by aminulive: 5:37pm On Oct 18, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

Two APC Senatorial aspirants in Adamawa state, Binta Garba and Idris Ahmed nearly exchanged punches recently after clashing over an automatic ticket granted to Binta.

PoliticsNGR gathered that Binta, who is the incumbent senator representing Adamawa North, was declared the candidate of the party much to the chagrin of Ahmed and other aspirants.

Speaking to newsmen on Wednesday, Ahmed disclosed that the APC was not fair to them by not allowing the election to hold.

"We were there spending our money, she never went there and a day to the conduct of the primary they told us they have given Binta the ticket. Is that fair?

Even PDP with all their impunity has never done that. Let’s not forget that it is fairness (that) brought Buhari to power, otherwise, Jonathan wouldn’t have conceded defeat to him,” he said.

I spent over N150 million of my own money, no one from the party even consulted with us and I can assure you that there are well over 1000 of us across the country who were basically swindled. I don’t know how the party plans to win in 2019.”

Watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/two-apc-senatorial-aspirants-nearly-exchange-blows-ticket-video/

4 Likes

Re: Binta Garba And Idris Ahmed Fight Over APC Senatorial Ticket (VIDEO) by Evablizin(f): 5:45pm On Oct 18, 2018
cheesy

Wow.

"Nearly exchanged punches" ,chai but nearly can't kill a bird.

Dey for kill themselves dia now,like i care...,.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Binta Garba And Idris Ahmed Fight Over APC Senatorial Ticket (VIDEO) by slivertongue: 6:03pm On Oct 18, 2018
Violence is d mainstay of APC. dey have nothing to offer other than formenting crisis

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Binta Garba And Idris Ahmed Fight Over APC Senatorial Ticket (VIDEO) by wisino1(m): 6:15pm On Oct 18, 2018
Frankly speaking I think oshomole does not have the experience to handle the APC so many crisis here and there

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binta Garba And Idris Ahmed Fight Over APC Senatorial Ticket (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2018
K
Re: Binta Garba And Idris Ahmed Fight Over APC Senatorial Ticket (VIDEO) by Racoon(m): 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2018
"Laws become fragile under the influence of dictators."
Wayne Gerard Trotman

7 Likes

Re: Binta Garba And Idris Ahmed Fight Over APC Senatorial Ticket (VIDEO) by Sabadon(m): 6:17pm On Oct 18, 2018
na dem dem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binta Garba And Idris Ahmed Fight Over APC Senatorial Ticket (VIDEO) by sexiestharam(f): 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2018
Ok

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binta Garba And Idris Ahmed Fight Over APC Senatorial Ticket (VIDEO) by VIPERVENOM(m): 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2018
F
Re: Binta Garba And Idris Ahmed Fight Over APC Senatorial Ticket (VIDEO) by Nichotivity1(m): 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2018
when the head is MAD the body suffers..

1 Like

Re: Binta Garba And Idris Ahmed Fight Over APC Senatorial Ticket (VIDEO) by ClassicMG(m): 6:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
They love us so much they're willing to beat their self just to represent us grin

17 Likes

Re: Binta Garba And Idris Ahmed Fight Over APC Senatorial Ticket (VIDEO) by Iyajison: 6:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
Kill ursef...

.......All I knw.... Buhari most go.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binta Garba And Idris Ahmed Fight Over APC Senatorial Ticket (VIDEO) by Azano(m): 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2018
honestly, APC party is useless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Binta Garba And Idris Ahmed Fight Over APC Senatorial Ticket (VIDEO) by sweetkev(m): 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2018
Nigerian politicians...is it by force to serve your people? So why fighting? This is to show you they are going there to milk their people dry grin

4 Likes

Re: Binta Garba And Idris Ahmed Fight Over APC Senatorial Ticket (VIDEO) by israelmao(m): 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2018
Endless crisis is hitting them one of the signs of what to come and unpleasant warning signal.
Re: Binta Garba And Idris Ahmed Fight Over APC Senatorial Ticket (VIDEO) by ozo13(m): 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2018
Na them dey rush APC.
They all know that APC ticket for them in core northern States, na automatic ticket to win election.hence the much hustling by those thieves to win it by all means necessary. grin

2 Likes

Re: Binta Garba And Idris Ahmed Fight Over APC Senatorial Ticket (VIDEO) by iammo(m): 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2018
Shame,... why collect millions from people for party form, only to give automatic ticket to a particular aspirant, without primaries. Since Mr phoney integrity didn't let oshiomole get a minister or SGF job to recoup his investment on 2015 election, he is hell bent on fully capitalising on been the party chairman

3 Likes

Re: Binta Garba And Idris Ahmed Fight Over APC Senatorial Ticket (VIDEO) by Num07033711115(m): 6:22pm On Oct 18, 2018
Make the fight till date.
am in a lifeful side. If you are in a lifefull side = Atiku click Share.
If you are in lifeless side, Buhari click Like
Re: Binta Garba And Idris Ahmed Fight Over APC Senatorial Ticket (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 18, 2018
SaintLucia:
*Dr. Peter Obi coming to the North and the West to campaign?* *What an insult?*

I think we are making some progress, a few months ago Emeka would never have sent a unity campaign message like this. Thank God the emergence of Peter Obi as Vice Presidential candidate in the Zoo is beginning to change the narratives.

Unity of all the people of the country is good but when campaigns for election start in earnest, the candidates will move across parts of the country to canvass for votes. I wonder what Obi will tell the Northern people especially the Hausa and Nupe Muslim community why as a governor in Anambra he decided discriminate against them by demolishing their markets, like the Northern Goat dealers Market , Arewa Park , Arewa Onion Dealers Park etc

When he goes to Yoruba Land he will have to explain a similar action too at
Osogbo Park , Akure Park and Ilorin Park.

These parks at Bridge Head have been in existence since 1977 but he decided to demolish them in an attempt to force the non' indigenes ' surrender their businesses to indigenes.

As a popular and influential trader himself in Onitsha he instigated people not to lease or sell their land to non indigenes.

The Sultan Sa' ad Abubakar and Etsu Nupe together with the GOC 82 Division personally visited and pleaded with him to give them time to look for alternative places but he refused. The demolition of all their business structures and six Mosques were carried out. Many of them had to relocate back to the North.

A lot of the people of Yoruba community especially the Kola Nut dealers had to leave too.

There is another person who tried to intervene, a certain Minister of National Planning from North West. He was a deputy governor in CBN. One Yoruba Muslim cleric who leads prayer at Uga Street Mosque, Fegge area in Onitsha was in Mecca performing lesser Hajj and was in the same company with the then Minister of National Planning, he was complaining bitterly about the discriminative stand Obi was taking around that time especially to the Northern and Western people . Fortunately the Minister knows Obi very, he had to put a call across to him, he pleaded on him to tamper justice with mercy, he never did, it was alleged that he (Obi) went ahead to report him to GEJ. What he told the President, no body new but people reported that he instigated his sack from office and boasted about it later , saying : we are in charge, this is our time.

It will be hard selling Obi as a unifying factor not only to the North but even to the South West, we all will remember how he instigated hatred against Yoruba people by sensationalizing Fashola's innocent action when he repatriated beggars on the street of Lagos and handed them over to their state governments. There are more beggars of Northern origin in Lagos than there are from the South East, not a single Northern Governor accused Fashola of any discrimination or incited hatred against Yoruba people.

When you are in politics seeking public office, people will not look at the length of your CV, the schools you attended etc, they will be more concerned with your antecedents.

This is the time people will remind you about your past. Atiku and Obi's past are not lost in our memories. And the best place to remind them is the polling booths.

We are ready with our PVC.
Dead on arrival!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binta Garba And Idris Ahmed Fight Over APC Senatorial Ticket (VIDEO) by musa234(m): 6:22pm On Oct 18, 2018
Oshiomohle is not a good chairman. Oyegun was far better than this man.
Re: Binta Garba And Idris Ahmed Fight Over APC Senatorial Ticket (VIDEO) by chrischukszy01(m): 6:22pm On Oct 18, 2018
Lord God I ask for more division Amongst APC!

2 Likes

Re: Binta Garba And Idris Ahmed Fight Over APC Senatorial Ticket (VIDEO) by Bobbyfreshh(m): 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2018
Evablizin:
cheesy
Wow.
"Nearly exchanged punches" ,chai but nearly can't kill a bird.
Dey for kill themselves dia now,like i care...,.

Wow steady on blizin......

BTW how did u know what � I wanted say.....

In khaled's voice u smart

1 Like

Re: Binta Garba And Idris Ahmed Fight Over APC Senatorial Ticket (VIDEO) by OMECP: 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Binta Garba And Idris Ahmed Fight Over APC Senatorial Ticket (VIDEO) by musa234(m): 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2018
What do you guys gain with all these tribal slurs and jargons. It won't help you guys at all.

1 Like

Re: Binta Garba And Idris Ahmed Fight Over APC Senatorial Ticket (VIDEO) by davibid: 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2018
F
Re: Binta Garba And Idris Ahmed Fight Over APC Senatorial Ticket (VIDEO) by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2018
BMC work getting more difficult every passing day, its high time you people demanded for a pay rise

1 Like

Re: Binta Garba And Idris Ahmed Fight Over APC Senatorial Ticket (VIDEO) by ikcid: 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2018
They swallowed your #150million and still went ahead to give an automatic ticket to the incumbent senator? ? Y'all are not serious

2 Likes

Re: Binta Garba And Idris Ahmed Fight Over APC Senatorial Ticket (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2018
hehehehehe hardship de make boys de para mehn... but buhari must go shaa
Re: Binta Garba And Idris Ahmed Fight Over APC Senatorial Ticket (VIDEO) by ngadaAwo: 6:25pm On Oct 18, 2018
we stand with Oshiomole

truly Tinubu get sense
he used Oshiomole to implement direct primaries to oust Ambode
now only Oshiomole is suffering the consequences grin

3 Likes

Re: Binta Garba And Idris Ahmed Fight Over APC Senatorial Ticket (VIDEO) by DoTheNeedful: 6:25pm On Oct 18, 2018
Just finished watching the video. The thing pain the guy gan grin

No sympathy from me. They are all thieves. Imagine spending 150 million just for senate primaries.

We have a long way to go in Nigeria. Lawmakers who got in through this manner can never make laws that benefit the nation and the masses.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Army Inflict Heavy Damage On Boko Haram As Insurgents Flee,abandon Weapons(pics) / Ike Ekweremadu, Bankole, Katsina-alu Get 21-day Eviction Notices / US Resumes Crude Oil Imports From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.