Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

- Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / (740 Views)

Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha / How To Start A Lucrative Phone Maintenance/repair Business In Nigeria / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by OnyeMmeri: 8:00am On Oct 20, 2018
I need a partner/partners for a highly lucrative job in Onitsha, Anambra state. It's a kind of blue-collar job that involves offering services in the building industry.

If you're tired of looking for a white collar job and earnestly need to earn a decent living offering a cool service, then this is for you.

I need someone who is ready to work and has the zeal to make money. Artistic sense will be an advantage. It does not really need any financial input from you, just the passion and dedication.

For more details, please PM me. Best regards.

1 Like

Re: by feelings1: 8:52am On Oct 20, 2018
Tell me more about on Whatsapp 07035676469
Re: by Kennyprince: 9:32am On Oct 20, 2018
Interested 07089656914
Re: by Jimbadly: 12:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
Interested. Sent a Pm. Reply ASAP.
Re: by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
OnyeMmeri:
I need a partner/partners for a highly lucrative job in Onitsha, Anambra state. It's a kind of blue-collar job that involves offering services in the building industry.

If you're tired of looking for a white collar job and earnestly need to earn a decent living offering a cool service, then this is for you.

I need someone who is ready to work and has the zeal to make money. Artistic sense will be an advantage. It does not really need any financial input from you, just the passion and dedication.

i send you PM
Re: by Okeytus(m): 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2018
interested 0 8 1 0 5 8 6 8 8 2 8, or drop yours
Re: by tochez007: 8:01am On Oct 24, 2018
Interested 07068935549.
Re: by GDex1(m): 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
Re: by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 26, 2018
OnyeMmeri:

I'm very much interested brother.. How can I reach you so we can talk more about it? WhatsApp or call me on

(1) (Reply)

Paint Production Training In Port Harcourt / Anyone Here Attending The Nyees Submit In Abuja? / 7 Business You Can Start With Little Or No Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.