Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,020 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Please Help! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help! (410 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! by Sirsleek123: 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2018
Please help!
I have someone who wants to send money from the Philippines to me here in Nigeria but the person said that there’s no way to send money from there to me. She have checked western Union, money gram and ria money but none sends money to Nigeria. On the other hand, I still doubt it despite the fact that I trust this person.
Please I need someone or people who have some one living in the Philippines to help me to confirm this! please it’s important and your comments will be highly appreciated by me.
Thanks in advance
Re: Please Help! by fykes(m): 12:09am On Oct 21, 2018
Depends on how much the person wants to send.
U can tell him to fund an online account for u

1 Like

Re: Please Help! by Sirsleek123: 4:16am On Oct 21, 2018
It’s about 15,000 pesos = (101000 in naira) and (278 in usd)
Please tell me how is it done?
Re: Please Help! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
The person can send to your bank account directly but if you don't want that you can create a PayPal account for easy and fast transfer. And if that isn't okay you can pm me

(1) (Reply)

Lady Killed By Speeding Vehicle While Returning From School In Delta. Photo / General New Zealand Visa ..... / Tanker Explosion At Iwo Road , Yesterday - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.