Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (960 Views)

. / Post Ume Questions For Lasu, Unilag,oau,uniben And Futa Avaliable / "Give the Polytechnics a Chance", says UNILAG Professor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Redalez: 3:02pm On Jul 16, 2010
Re: . by flasha(m): 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2010
Please for some reasons (not expelled) I have to change universities and I've been informed that Unilag is my best bet. However I do not know how to go about this considering that I didn't write the last UME. Someone reliable said transfer was possible, but when I tried to get more information none was forthcoming. Please if you have any information or know anybody who can help me out I'd really appreciate it.

P.s. My result is quite good and shouldn't be a problem.

REALLY NEED HELP, I'm in Abuja. Thank you

Unilag is UR best
Re: . by MATTHEW59: 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2010
For those that miss post jamb of unilag,
please 2 unilag information centre to inquire about
how to drop ur REG. NO and Phone no for further screening
Thanks.

matthew59, 08029956443 for past Q and A
Re: . by muyilous: 4:33pm On Jul 18, 2010
Do you have any information on oou post jamb
Re: . by scantyengr: 5:46pm On Jul 18, 2010
scammer mayorkings
Re: . by scantyengr: 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2010
scammer mayorkings

Re: . by ELDERLAGON: 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2010
@karedex.Please be cautious about this.A very close friend of mine did it when I was an undergraduate in UNILAG,but he was not successful,despite his connections.HE ended up using almost 4 years chasing nothing.
My advice for you you is this.If you have the resources,you may put in for Cambridge A'levels and If you have very good grade,you will be admitted into year two in UNILAG.
or You do one year foundation programme that will give you opportunity to start from year two.
or You write another JAMB.
But if you are relying on change of institution,I will advise you to drop the idea.I know the system very well and I know it is not possible again.If anyone is ready to assist you as regards this,I would suggest you drop my phone number for the person as your uncle,brother or cousin,then I will know how to handle the person.Beware of scammers,please.Goodluck

(1) (Reply)

Confirm Dates For Release Of Oau Admission List 2010/2011 And Resumption / Exam Schedule Ebsu / More Information About Osunstate Polytechnic Iree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.