Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,727 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:15 AM

New - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New (887 Views)

Fraud On My Account From A Nairalander / Project Completed For A Nairalander Pics!!! / See What A Nairalander Caught In His Compound This Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New by Tk4all(m): 10:26am On Oct 22, 2018
miracood2

stephenmoka4

una good evening, make una help me recommend a good cheap Android for me abeg.

my oga at the top wan buy phone for me but am really confused on which one to choose. a cheap one oo
Re: New by Tk4all(m): 3:30pm On May 19, 2022
Tk4all:
miracood2

stephenmoka4

una good evening, make una help me recommend a good cheap Android for me abeg.

my oga at the top wan buy phone for me but am really confused on which one to choose. a cheap one oo

my major problem is the battery. I need a phone with a strong battery battery
Re: New by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:10pm On May 19, 2022
Tk4all:

Battery or 4G or RAM, I'll take RAM first. As for cheap, minimum 1GB RAM. Drop the price range, I used my Mom's itel 3G 1GB phone (worth 18K made over 50K for me online). The phone is still intact (temporary use) but I wouldn't recommend it for anyone.

Drop the price range.
Re: New by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 19, 2022
Tk4all:

New or Fairly used?

I'd advise u go for new though.

Drop price range.. and I'll try to recommend the best within that range.
Re: New by Tk4all(m): 6:18pm On May 19, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Battery or 4G or RAM, I'll take RAM first. As for cheap, minimum 1GB RAM. Drop the price range, I used my Mom's itel 3G 1GB phone (worth 18K made over 50K for me online). The phone is still intact (temporary use) but I wouldn't recommend it for anyone.

Drop the price range.

Sorry for the late reply boss

Just recommend something cheap, what I need most is a very strong battery, and the phone should be able to do whatsapp very well. Datsall
Re: New by Tk4all(m): 6:21pm On May 19, 2022
Miracood2:

New or Fairly used?

I'd advise u go for new though.

Drop price range.. and I'll try to recommend the best within that range.
I will like to go for a new one please, remember what happened to you about fairly used phone, just recommend something cheap but the phone should have a strong battery, and also do whatsapp very well, I have been thinking of these tecno pop series, what do you think about them?
Re: New by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:24pm On May 19, 2022
Tk4all:

Sorry for the late reply boss

Just recommend something cheap, what I need most is a very strong battery, and the phone should be able to do whatsapp very well. Datsall
Battery and cheap, itel comes to mind. I don't know your definition of cheap, hence stating price range would help
Re: New by Tk4all(m): 7:29pm On May 19, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Battery and cheap, itel comes to mind. I don't know your definition of cheap, hence stating price range would help
20-40k will be nice
Re: New by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 19, 2022
@Tk4all just get and manage Tecno pop series.

Because it's very difficult to recommend a good phone at that range.
Re: New by Tk4all(m): 7:50pm On May 19, 2022
Miracood2:
@Tk4all just get and manage Tecno pop series.

Because it's very difficult to recommend a good phone at that range.
Thanks bro

That is what I intended doing. I really appreciate your inputs about this
Re: New by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:35pm On May 23, 2022
Tk4all:

20-40k will be nice
Tecno or Itel series (store). If you use jumia you may see different types within the price range stated.
Re: New by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:04am On May 30, 2022
Tk4all:

Thanks bro

That is what I intended doing. I really appreciate your inputs about this
Any update? Also try to get SD card cuz I know wetin I dey suffer (unfortunately app had stopped) and hanging hanging...
Re: New by Tk4all(m): 11:31am On May 30, 2022
Good day stephen,

i'm yet to get the phone cos the person that promise me said next week.

however, i have 4 options to choose from if the money comes next week.

1. a fairly used redmi note 3 at 34k from a popular nairalander(buying things like this online can be risky but am considering it)

2. a fairly used itel s16 at 32k from a friend around me(i don't itel cos it can start lagging at any point, itel battery is also a huge disappointment, but the phone is ok now)

3. buy a new infinix at 32k

4. look for money and add to get a better product(i like tecno spark5 or umdigi products.

so i'm waiting for the money to come before i will decide finally
Re: New by NaijaCuzin: 5:36pm On Oct 31, 2022
Re: New by Tk4all(m): 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2022
@ fattprince
can we talk here?
Re: New by Tk4all(m): 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2022
I read your post on our thread and understand everything you said.

However, your proposal might look simple but the reality is that, what you want is really difficult though achievable.

what i am saying is that, getting 4odds daily is a very difficult task, unless you want to do a mini arb and applied a strategy to cover two days on a single ticket. Example, you can pick home win today and counter it with away win the next day to get your 4odds. but winning 4 separate odds daily is a difficult task.

Having saying that, i will take the challenge with a slightly modified terms.

1. Remove the condition that stated i must win on the last day(this is so important that i will not be able to continue if this condition stands)

2. You will be pay me 1k at the beginning of the task to enable me have enough data for forecast(this can be skipped for the first week though)

3. Specify how many times you need me to win in a week clearly( example, maybe i won for 4days straight and loose on the 5 and 6 day, in this scenario, it will not be cool if i dont get paid)

4. will i be able to skip a day if the games on that particular day is not ok for me?

pls state your position before i proceed
Re: New by fattprince(m): 5:45pm On Nov 03, 2022
Tk4all:
I read your post on our thread and understand everything you said.

However, your proposal might look simple but the reality is that, what you want is really difficult though achievable.

what i am saying is that, getting 4odds daily is a very difficult task, unless you want to do a mini arb and applied a strategy to cover two days on a single ticket. Example, you can pick home win today and counter it with away win the next day to get your 4odds. but winning 4 separate odds daily is a difficult task.

Having saying that, i will take the challenge with a slightly modified terms.

1. Remove the condition that stated i must win on the last day(this is so important that i will not be able to continue if this condition stands)

2. You will be pay me 1k at the beginning of the task to enable me have enough data for forecast(this can be skipped for the first week though)

3. Specify how many times you need me to win in a week clearly( example, maybe i won for 4days straight and loose on the 5 and 6 day, in this scenario, it will not be cool if i dont get paid)

4. will i be able to skip a day if the games on that particular day is not ok for me?

pls state your position before i proceed
Okay we are getting somewhere.
1. Where I said you must win last day. If you don't win last day you will still be paid just that you will lose 20% of that week wages. That's about a #1000 for the first two month. So any week you lose on last day in the first two month I pay you #4000 instead of the complete #5000.

2. I already said I will pay you 5k weekly so data money shouldn't be problem. Or are you saying I should pay 1k after the wages?

3. I said it that you must not lose on 2 straight days. So that means you only have to win 3-4 times in a week. Also if you can win first 2 days straight or out of first 3 days(2/3) then you can lose 2 straight days but must not lose 3 consecutively. So in your scenerio, if you lose day 5&6 you must win day 7 which is the last day and collect your complete pay. But if you lost day 5 won 6 and lost 7 again. 10% deduction will happen.

4. You are allowed to skip a day. But it will be accounted as loss but will not affect your wages as long as you win the next day game.
Re: New by Tk4all(m): 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2022
fattprince:

Okay we are getting somewhere.
1. Where I said you must win last day. If you don't win last day you will still be paid just that you will lose 20% of that week wages. That's about a #1000 for the first two month. So any week you lose on last day in the first two month I pay you #4000 instead of the complete #5000.

2. I already said I will pay you 5k weekly so data money shouldn't be problem. Or are you saying I should pay 1k after the wages?

3. I said it that you must not lose on 2 straight days. So that means you only have to win 3-4 times in a week. Also if you can win first 2 days straight or out of first 3 days(2/3) then you can lose 2 straight days but must not lose 3 consecutively. So in your scenerio, if you lose day 5&6 you must win day 7 which is the last day and collect your complete pay. But if you lost day 5 won 6 and lost 7 again. 10% deduction will happen.

4. You are allowed to skip a day. But it will be accounted as loss but will not affect your wages as long as you win the next day game.

Cool then.

About the 1k i mentioned, you can leave it but i need data for a start that was why i included it
Re: New by Tk4all(m): 5:51pm On Nov 03, 2022
Then i think we should be using six days for easy caculation. it will means that i have to win 3times out of the six.

is this ok
Re: New by Tk4all(m): 5:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
Tk4all:
Then i think we should be using six days for easy caculation. it will means that i have to win 3times out of the six.

is this ok

If all is ok now. when should we start?

which bookie do you prefer?

How should i be sending you games? here or email?

cc fattprince
Re: New by fattprince(m): 6:48pm On Nov 03, 2022
Tk4all:

If all is ok now. when should we start?

which bookie do you prefer?

How should i be sending you games? here or email?

cc fattprince
We should start next week by God's grace. I'm okay if you say 6 days. So which day will be your starting for a game week. Also since you say 6 days you can't skip days anymore. Thank you

You can send it here since you don't have WhatsApp phone for now. Also please forecast well cos I will just play whatever game you give me without changing a dot so no excuse of only one late or small thing spoil it.

Modified: for the bookies, any Nigeria bookies that you know have your market and you comfortable with and easy for Stephen to fund.
Re: New by Tk4all(m): 7:08pm On Nov 03, 2022
Lets start on sunday then.
i prefer betking
Re: New by IwasNeverGone: 9:28am On Nov 27, 2022
Re: New by Tk4all(m): 9:38am On Nov 27, 2022
IwasNeverGone:
Tk4all stop dis tin u are doing na
My apologies bro

let me edit the post
Re: New by Tk4all(m): 6:58am On Dec 06, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Help! Suffering From High Blood Pressure At Age 27 / Beautify Your Home With Stainless Handrail.. Railings Installation / Photos: Oritsefemi Survives Ghastly Road Accident In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.