Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

The Missing Link (7) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Missing Link (7) (221 Views)

The Missing Soulmate (A Faith-based Story) / The Missing Link Between God's Speakings And Its Manifestation. / The Missing God A Story By Johnydon22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Missing Link (7) by Revadebola: 11:13am On Oct 22, 2018
THE MISSING LINKS. (7).

Continued From Yesterday

(2).Acts 16:26 (KJV)
"And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed".

As Paul and Silas sang songs of praises to God, there was an unexpected manifestations of God's power which caused a great earthquake.

God dwells in praises.

Psalm 22:3 (KJV)
"But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel".

Anytime you engage in praising God, you are inviting Him to come down into the atmosphere of praises.

And He will come and dwell wherever there is praises.

Any wherever God dwells, He will literally manifest His glory and power.

And when God manifests His glory and power, there will be answers to prayers, blessings, breakthrough, deliverance, healings, provisions etc.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Oh Lord, deliver me from anxieties and worries.
2. In Jesus Name, I decree my fears will not happen.
3. My God, let Your power manifest in my situation today.
4. Father, turn my situation around for my testimony

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030 , TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries

(1) (Reply)

Breaking Of Curses (9) / See, Speak The Word And Ignore Time / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/11/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.