Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,340 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

The Missing Link (8) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Missing Link (8) (209 Views)

The Missing Soulmate (A Faith-based Story) / The Missing Link Between God's Speakings And Its Manifestation. / The Missing God A Story By Johnydon22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Missing Link (8) by Revadebola: 9:20am On Oct 23, 2018
THE MISSING LINKS. (cool.

Continued From Yesterday

(3). Acts 16:26 (KJV)
"And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed".

The third results of Paul and Silas's praising God was that the foundations of the prison were shaken.

Whenever you engage the weapon of praises, God deals with foundational problems that you may have.

As you begin to sing songs of praises aggressively today to God, He will uproot your problems from their foundation.

Matthew 15:13 (KJV)
"But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up".

Whatever God has not planted in your life : aches, pains, diseases, sicknesses, poverty, curses, evil dreams etc, will be uprooted out of your life as you start praising God from now.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. My God, shake the foundation of my problems.
2. Use Matthew 15:13 to pray, that the Lord will uproot whatever God didn't plant in your life.
3. Cover yourself with the blood of Jesus Christ.
4. Thank God for answers to your prayers.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030 , TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries

(1) (Reply)

FSGC. Set To Hold Her Old School Service / God Help Us / Don't Ignore This Post.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.