Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

15-year-old-girl-forced-to-have-sex-with-biological-father - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15-year-old-girl-forced-to-have-sex-with-biological-father (953 Views)

My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me / Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife / 14-year-old Girl Forced To Marry 50-year-old Prophet In Benue State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

15-year-old-girl-forced-to-have-sex-with-biological-father by omeco4christ: 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2018
A fifteen-year-old young girl was harassed by her biological father for the purpose of sexual satisfaction and pleasures Investigators got it that her sexual assault and sex slavery started two years ago when she was forced by her father to have unwanted sex with him in expense of her education and school fees, since her desire for her education was high she was rendered choiceless.

https://toptrends.com.ng/15-year-old-girl-forced-to-have-sex-with-biological-father/

(1) (Reply)

Zambian Woman Turns Husband Into Big Snake With Love Charms / Passengers blasts pastor for sexually harrassing ladies inside a bus in Lagos / UAE Releases Pictures Of Disappeared Princess Sheikha Latifa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.