Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

H - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / H (336 Views)

Abuja Rail Running Below 100km/h Because We Don’t Want To Kill Cows –amaechi / POLITICS2019: We Didn’t Step Down For Buhari – APC Presidential Aspirants Blow H / Ebonyi State Governor, H.E. David Umahi Meets Bukola Saraki At His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

H by loladeji: 8:30pm On Oct 24, 2018
H
Re: H by 36pripa(m): 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2018
I thought Legislative election petitions ended at the Appeal Court?

Anyways, this bill is self-serving and should not be assented to by the President.

You subvert the will of the people by rigging elections and when the court sacks you, you still want to receive salaries until Supreme court announces judgement.

If this was the only thing they could think of,I think they should go back for another recess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: H by rusher14: 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2018
Buhari should withhold assent to the bill.

In fact, the supreme court should as a matter of urgency, make a binding statement on this issue before a case is brought before it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oshi Commends Ike Ekweremadu For Sticking By The PDP. / 2019: We Are Learning ‘shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign – Osinbajo / I Never Nominated Peter Obi - Governor Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.