Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Website Developer Required - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Developer Required (506 Views)

Wordpress Developer Required For A Project / What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? / Website Developer Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Developer Required by GM008: 7:33am On Oct 28, 2018
Project Brief:
There is a recruitment website that needs to be updated. I am looking for an experienced professional that can help update this site.

Goals: We now aim to complete the site in two stages:
a) Stage 1 - Make this site live with a home page by Wed 31/10/2018;
b) Stage 2 - Develop the other pages of the site;

If you have the skills & the time pls contact me via email at sales01@hanstechnology.biz
Re: Website Developer Required by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 28, 2018
Is it necessary we see
Re: Website Developer Required by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 28, 2018
GM008:
Project Brief:
There is a recruitment website that needs to be updated. I am looking for an experienced professional that can help update this site.

If you have the skills & the time pls contact me via email at sales01@hanstechnology.biz

sent you a mail from resosdigital@gmail.com
Re: Website Developer Required by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:43am On Oct 28, 2018
GM008:
Project Brief:

Check my mail from Olumax3028@gmail.com
And you can also check my official business website via https://cloud.zealnut.com
Re: Website Developer Required by Ruddyman(m): 8:49am On Oct 28, 2018
Email sent
Re: Website Developer Required by mcqwerty(m): 11:52am On Oct 29, 2018
GM008:
Project Brief:

What technology does your website runs on?
Which tech do you think will fit the existing structure?
What is your budget? Is it realistic?
What is your timeline? Oh, you already set a timeline for what you have not begun.
What happened to the developer that handled the project initially?

You don't understand how software project development works.

Am sure by Nov 31st, this site is yet to kick-off. undecided

Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Free Social Media Marketing Training For SMEs! / A2 Hosting Black Friday / 12 Effective Tips To Reduce Blog Page Load Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.