Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Thread closed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Thread closed (573 Views)

Thread closed / Thread closed / Thread Closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread closed by nosiebaba(m): 9:58am On Oct 29, 2018
Thanks
Re: Thread closed by Raysleek: 10:05am On Oct 29, 2018
The month is already ended she should pay the money.. Some people are devils in human skin.. Little do they know they are heaping curses on themselves. Difficult as it may seem I think you did the right thing leaving the money for her.. Her reward will be worse.

2 Likes

Re: Thread closed by biazarre(m): 10:09am On Oct 29, 2018
they are all the same, my woman had the same experience in Ibadan.. sadists!!!

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 29, 2018
I don’t blame the woman. She’s only managing her business.
It’s not easy .
But she need to pay the money though. That’s cheating

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by nosiebaba(m): 10:16am On Oct 29, 2018
[quote author=4601CE post=72501068]I d
Re: Thread closed by nosiebaba(m): 10:18am On Oct 29, 2018
biazarre:
they are all the same, my woman had the same experience in Ibadan.. sadists!!!
Imagine go for peanut pay I guess.
Re: Thread closed by hisgrace090: 10:37am On Oct 29, 2018
Some people will still allow their children to become her house help.

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by nosiebaba(m): 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2018
hisgrace090:
Some people will still allow their children to become her house help.
I wonder where this country is heading to.

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by Ademat7(m): 2:38am On Oct 30, 2018
It's a terrible world for teachers out there, Don't assume teachers in Lagos are enjoying too but packaging is everything.
Let ur wife find a product she can sell,let her visit Idumota for wholesale purchase,no one will insult her in her biz.

3 Likes

Re: Thread closed by nosiebaba(m): 7:14am On Oct 30, 2018
Ademat7:
It's a terrible world for teachers out there, Don't assume teachers in Lagos are enjoying too but packaging is everything.
Let ur wife find a product she can sell,let her visit Idumota for wholesale purchase,no one will insult her in her biz.
Thanks for this.
Re: Thread closed by nosiebaba(m): 7:14am On Oct 30, 2018
Re: Thread closed by bookishme: 9:24am On Oct 30, 2018
Ademat7:
exactly. Let her go to Balogun/Martins/Oluwole in Lagos and buy children school shoes at wholesale prices. She will resell them in Makogi and make a decent profit.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ogunsoto Adegbenro Ayo Biography / The UK Medical Training Initiative For Nigerian Doctors / I Need To Make The Right Decision!! MSc or Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.