Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Exercising Your Will - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exercising Your Will (173 Views)

Keep Exercising Your Faith (1) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) / Exercising Your Delegated Authority (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exercising Your Will by jonatoye(m): 8:10am On Oct 30, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Exercising Your Will

WORD FOR TODAY
Every test of life will always come as an opportunity to exercise your will. The best way to exercise your will is to make God's will your will!!!
Scriptural Reference
"This day I call heaven and earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live! (Deuteronomy 30:19 NIV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When God wants to prove a man, He does that by given him an exclusive right to exercise His will. It is in this that God will know evidently the real personality of a man. Right from the beginning of the world He has never forced His will on any man.

When the Lord placed the man in the garden of Eden He gave him an option of life and death subjected to his will. Adam exercised his will against God's will; He put the entire human race into an everlasting problem. Similarly, when the children of Israel were about to enter into the promised land he also gave them an option of life and death. In like manner as long as you live and proceed in destiny you will be given an opportunity to exercise your will between life and death.

A man may think within himself that despite doing whatever he likes nothing happened to him, God is only giving such an opportunity to exercise his will towards life or death. A wise man will humble himself and always put his will under God's will. Allow God to work in you to do His good pleasure. Be mindful of the fact that you were created to fulfill God's will. Your life must be aligned according to His will.

Prayer Point:
Lord! Renew my will from day to day and blend it with yours and take away every hindrance to doing your will in Jesus name. Amen!

Main Emphasis
Life will always give you an opportunity to choose between life and death!!!

Have an Impressive Tuesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

"Renew A Right Spirit Within Me." / The Parable Of The Sower / You Need A Counsellor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.