Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Strike! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Strike! (591 Views)

Uber, Bolt drivers threaten To Go On Indefinite Strike From Monday / Uber Drivers May Go On Strike In Lagos On Monday Over VIO Clampdown / Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Student Dies While Traveling Over ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strike! by xty50(f): 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2018
Heavy trucks are parking on the express road in Zaria.if u are going to Kano or coming back from Kano when u reach Zaria u can't pass except u know where to follow and maneuver.i don't know if it's because of d strike or what. I saw some security personal there. I was scared n confused I thought it was another crisis that was why I couldn't take pictures. Just thought to share in case someone planned on travelling towards there.
Re: Strike! by 11thGoldTREE: 4:24am On Jan 30, 2019
xty50:
Heavy trucks are parking on the express road in Zaria.if u are going to Kano or coming back from Kano when u reach Zaria u can't pass except u know where to follow and maneuver.i don't know if it's because of d strike or what. I saw some security personal there. I was scared n confused I thought it was another crisis that was why I couldn't take pictures. Just thought to share in case someone planned on travelling towards there.
hello how did the FRSC stuff later went?
Re: Strike! by xty50(f): 6:40am On Jan 30, 2019
11thGoldTREE:
hello how did the FRSC stuff later went?
i dont even know what really happened when i was coming back they weren't there again.
Re: Strike! by 11thGoldTREE: 1:52pm On Jan 30, 2019
xty50:
i dont even know what really happened when i was coming back they weren't there again.
no you got me wrong. I was talking about the FRSC RECRUITMENT
Re: Strike! by xty50(f): 5:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
11thGoldTREE:
no you got me wrong. I was talking about the FRSC RECRUITMENT
ok yes it went.i did applied and was screened but i wasn't selected.
Re: Strike! by 11thGoldTREE: 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2019
xty50:
ok yes it went.i did applied and was screened but i wasn't selected.
oh eyyA. Made the final interview but Wasn't picked
Re: Strike! by xty50(f): 8:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
11thGoldTREE:
oh eyyA. Made the final interview but Wasn't picked
kai thats bad�.God will give us a better one

(1) (Reply)

Bahamas Visa Application / Travels / Chinese President Arrives In North Korea, Rides In An Open-top Mercedes With Kim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.