Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

How Much Does A Computer Cost In Nigeria - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Much Does A Computer Cost In Nigeria (1882 Views)

How Long Does A 8cell And 12 Cell Battery Last? / How To Connect Blackberry To The Internet(on A Computer) / How Much Does A Comptia A+ Certification Cost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does A Computer Cost In Nigeria by sbucareer(f): 2:41am On Jan 08, 2006
1. What are the specs sold today in Nigeria?
2. Is there any special requirements that Nigerians would like added to their computer?
3. How much are you willing to pay for a brand new Pc at home?
4. Do you consider internet cafe the best option?
5. Do you know you can download all your materials from the internet and work offline at home.
Re: How Much Does A Computer Cost In Nigeria by dagaro(m): 5:55pm On Jan 13, 2006
Answers to your questions:
1. The same specs sold in UK.
2.I can answer that onbehalf of Nigerians, but to me I need the one that endure our weather and enviroments.
3.Are you going to sell one for me?
4.In the city of the blinds, one eye man is the King.
5.Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Mini Laptop Available / NIL / SOLD SOLD A Clean Used Dell Latitude D610 Is For Sale For 15k in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.