Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Difficulty Getting Audio Of Decoder On Hifi Set. - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Difficulty Getting Audio Of Decoder On Hifi Set. (1218 Views)

No Audio & Video Signals on Srt 4669xii. Any Remedy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difficulty Getting Audio Of Decoder On Hifi Set. by lovala(m): 1:03am On Jul 22, 2010
I have connected my 4663x decoder AV cord to my hifi set but can’t get any sound. What could be the problem and how can it be remedied?
Re: Difficulty Getting Audio Of Decoder On Hifi Set. by freshp(m): 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2010
@ lovala,
sorry for the late reply, you need to check that your cables are good(i.e continuous.).
then ensure that on your hifi you select aux, that way you will now receive audio on the HIfi set.
Re: Difficulty Getting Audio Of Decoder On Hifi Set. by litaninja(m): 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2010
Did you fix the problem yet?
Re: Difficulty Getting Audio Of Decoder On Hifi Set. by lovala(m): 6:00pm On Jul 30, 2010
my hifi set doesn't have the auxilary option. It has only video, tuner, cd, phono and tape. so, i don't know which option will work now that there isn't an aux option. help, please!
Re: Difficulty Getting Audio Of Decoder On Hifi Set. by freshp(m): 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2010
@ Lovala,
Ok then use the Video option. yours may be an old model(what make and model was it. . . it goes a long way to help)

then connect the audio out @ the back of your box to the audio input of the sound set.
i believe this will work wink
good luck my man.
Re: Difficulty Getting Audio Of Decoder On Hifi Set. by lovala(m): 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2010
@ Lovala,
Ok then use the Video option. yours may be an old model(what make and model was it. . . it goes a long way to help)

then connect the audio out @ the back of your box to the audio input of the sound set.
i believe this will work Wink
good luck my man.
@Freshp:
Thankx, bruv! This may be a belated reply but your suggestion worked although he out put is not as i'd have thought but good anyways.
Regards.
Re: Difficulty Getting Audio Of Decoder On Hifi Set. by freshp(m): 1:31pm On Oct 08, 2010
@ lovala,
sorry too that my reply is also l8t. . . All the same Glad i could be of help. grin

(1) (Reply)

Unknown Strong Decoder / New World Sport 2 On Eutelsat 10A At 10E Showing U-20 World Cup / Just In: NIGCOMSAT, Others Break DSTV Monopoly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.