Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / . (881 Views)

Man Wearing The Nigerian Jersey As A Native Attire (Photo) / Actress Regina Daniels Rocks The Nigerian Jersey With Style In Latest Pics / Bus Conductor Spotted Rocking His ''n41k'' Nigerian Jersey(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by CowbellY: 6:16pm On Nov 09, 2018
Price : 25k obo
Re: . by CowbellY: 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2019
bLacKGoLd3:

It was about $1,600 and yes, my account was verified.
Luckily, they removed the limit within a week and upgraded me to a Premier account.

Hey bro, decided to bring the talk here.
I have a verified UK account too and expecting a large transaction. Can I opt to receive it in bits to avoid the limit.

What details did you have to do to get the account back and is there any difference to being a premier account.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 04, 2019
CowbellY:

Hey bro, decided to bring the talk here.
I have a verified UK account too and expecting a large transaction. Can I opt to receive it in bits to avoid the limit.

What details did you have to do to get the account back and is there any difference to being a premier account.

No worries.

I would advise you split it into chunks and as always, ensure you have proof for source of funds.

My account is a US account, so I called them a few days after I discovered the hold. From experience, I know it's always faster to get a matter resolved on the phone rather than emails. And, oh, I used a Southern US accent too for the necessary effects - shame, I know, but a foreign accent (Naija, I mean...Lol) can throw off unwarranted red flags which I tried to avoid.

I never requested for that upgrade. I believe the Premier account is just an Individual account with a 'priority pass', but haven't really explored it in-depth.
Re: . by CowbellY: 8:44pm On Jul 04, 2019
bLacKGoLd3:

No worries.

I would advise you split it into chunks and as always, ensure you have proof for source of funds.

My account is a US account, so I called them a few days after I discovered the hold. From experience, I know it's always faster to get a matter resolved on the phone rather than emails. And, oh, I used a Southern US accent too for the necessary effects - shame, I know, but a foreign accent (Naija, I mean...Lol) can throw off unwarranted red flags which I tried to avoid.

I never requested for that upgrade. I believe the Premier account is just an Individual account with a 'priority pass', but haven't really explored it in-depth.

I have a UK account. A personal account, I don't expect them to ask for POF or should they ?. Anyway, I'll stick to bits for now.

See attached image.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2019
CowbellY:

I have a UK account. A personal account, I don't expect them to ask for POF or should they ?. Anyway, I'll stick to bits for now.

See attached image.

Ah, from experience, I always ensure I keep receipts for every transaction ooo. Even when I buy PayPal funds from folks on nairaland, I state it clearly in the transaction description. My name means more to me than a house full of gold.

Not sure where you reside, but if you have a UK account, simply send a copy of your international passport and bank statement.
Re: . by CowbellY: 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
bLacKGoLd3:

Ah, from experience, I always ensure I keep receipts for every transaction ooo. Even when I buy PayPal funds from folks on nairaland, I state it clearly in the transaction description. My name means more to me than a house full of gold.

Not sure where you reside, but if you have a UK account, simply send a copy of your international passport and bank statement.

Receipts in this case would be debit alerts ?. �. How do I explain to PayPal that I'm buying funds grin. However, yes I always write "PayPal" in my details and I keep a ledger of all transactions done as well.

I have the details ready. Keeping my eyes preened for the £2500 cap.

And yes, a good name transcends all any day.

Thank you for your time.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 05, 2019
CowbellY:

Receipts in this case would be debit alerts ?. �. How do I explain to PayPal that I'm buying funds grin. However, yes I always write "PayPal" in my details and I keep a ledger of all transactions done as well.

I have the details ready. Keeping my eyes preened for the £2500 cap.

And yes, a good name transcends all any day.

Thank you for your time.

Most welcome, Brother.
Re: . by CowbellY: 11:33pm On Jul 10, 2019
bLacKGoLd3:

No worries.

So my $1500 large transaction is tomorrow. I need the money asap and I'm worried about this likely hold now. It's an fnf it shouldn't have a hold right ?. Was yours an fnf or GnS transaction ?
Re: . by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 11, 2019
CowbellY:

So my $1500 large transaction is tomorrow. I need the money asap and I'm worried about this likely hold now. It's an fnf it shouldn't have a hold right ?. Was yours an fnf or GnS transaction ?

It was FnF.
Re: . by CowbellY: 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2019
bLacKGoLd3:

It was FnF.

It came in....and
Re: . by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2019
CowbellY:

It came in....and

cheesy grin Sorry, mate.

Did you split into chunks? Hope you were prepared for that screenshot though - I expect you'd be. You'll have to do the dance now.
Re: . by CowbellY: 12:09am On Jul 18, 2019
bLacKGoLd3:

cheesy grin Sorry, mate.

Did you split into chunks? Hope you were prepared for that screenshot though - I expect you'd be. You'll have to do the dance now.

I was prepared. Sent them my details already but what's annoying is, I was expecting a split, then dude tried to send 2k at once!.

I hope they respond fast. It's been a couple of weeks hours and my naija impatience is setting in. cheesy
Re: . by CowbellY: 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2019
bLacKGoLd3:

cheesy grin Sorry, mate.

It's been lifted! cheesy cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2019
CowbellY:

It's been lifted! cheesy cheesy

Yessss! Thank God!
Now, you know the drill.
Re: . by CowbellY: 2:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
bLacKGoLd3:

Yessss! Thank God!
Now, you know the drill.

Hahaha!
Re: . by CowbellY: 10:09am On Jul 24, 2019
Hi Pal, need a way to communicate with you off here. Something's come up. Thanks.

bLacKGoLd3
Re: . by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 24, 2019
CowbellY:
Hi Pal, need a way to communicate with you off here. Something's come up. Thanks.

bLacKGoLd3

Push me a PM.

(1) (Reply)

Perfect And Outstanding All White Outfits Ideas In 2020 / Best Braids Hairstyles For Ladies 2021: Lovely Braids Styles For Ladies / Katangua Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.