Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

APC Aspirants Paid Between N15 & N60million To Secure Tickets - Saharareporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Aspirants Paid Between N15 & N60million To Secure Tickets - Saharareporters (24962 Views)

2023: Governors Move To Secure Tickets For Selves, Associates / Timi Frank Reveals 'How Oshiomhole Collected $50m From APC Aspirants' / 2019: Aggrieved APC Aspirants Activate Plan B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Aspirants Paid Between N15 & N60million To Secure Tickets - Saharareporters by socialmediaman: 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
afroniger:
Does that mean that the likes of Amosun and Okorocha that lost out could not afford to pay those sums for the tickets they lost or what??

It doesn’t mean that those who paid would all qualify. Considering that all these candidates paid millions each to buy the nomination form, when a candidate is decided, they then go ahead to extort more money from the final candidate, this is the corruption we’re talking about
Re: APC Aspirants Paid Between N15 & N60million To Secure Tickets - Saharareporters by ofwest47(m): 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2018
visit www. Sahara reporter fake news .com
Re: APC Aspirants Paid Between N15 & N60million To Secure Tickets - Saharareporters by Tareq1105: 12:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
Shayetet13:
I bless God in heaven that i am not a zombie just like the one above. I bless God in heaven that i am not from the tribe that is easily deceived, just like Mr fake change deceived many of them. I bless God in heaven that there is a tribe in Nigeria that saw it all and warned the gullible. Initially, they called them political novice or what ever that word was. But now, they have stopped using that word, because they have realised they were the foolish and deceived ones.

Don't tell me you're from Ipob tribe because they are not qualified for the description.
Re: APC Aspirants Paid Between N15 & N60million To Secure Tickets - Saharareporters by Lastanza: 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

You can't bless God it's God that will bless you

You can only thank him and give him praise
Teacher teach me nonsense. Wen last did you open ur Bible.
Pslm34:1,i will bless the Lord at all times.:His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
Pslm68:26,bless ye God in the congregations,,even the Lord,from the fountain of Israel.
Pslm103:1.bless the Lord,O my soul and all that is within me,bless His holy name. There's nothing wrong with the statement.

YOU CAN BLESS GOD!
Re: APC Aspirants Paid Between N15 & N60million To Secure Tickets - Saharareporters by smasher1(m): 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

This is a correct statement.
Re: APC Aspirants Paid Between N15 & N60million To Secure Tickets - Saharareporters by Tareq1105: 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2018
chinjo:
Oh my dear comrade why? From khakhi to SAFARI SUITS. Unionism and politics are two different things. Ishio baba must vomit the yam he ate.

We're not daft my friend, why do you fall for such cheap lies. It's not logical.

If what Sahara reporter is saying is true, it then means that Amosun and Okorosha couldn't afford to pay #15m to #60m to secure tickets for their choice candidates.

Rochas and Amosun would have paid the money tey tey. But because Oshomhole is not the type so he couldn't be bribed and that explains why this kind of illogical story.
Re: APC Aspirants Paid Between N15 & N60million To Secure Tickets - Saharareporters by BRASH: 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2018
sarrki:
I have always said my candidate is Buhari

Not coz of his party

Apc are full of rogues

Buhari and little individual like Hammed Ali the custom boss little few are good
even your candidate is d chief rogue. Nothing good about him. He is a big thief just like d jagaban
Re: APC Aspirants Paid Between N15 & N60million To Secure Tickets - Saharareporters by smasher1(m): 12:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
Lastanza:

Teacher teach me nonsense. Wen last did you open ur Bible.
Pslm34:1,i will bless the Lord at all times.:His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
Pslm68:26,bless ye God in the congregations,,even the Lord,from the fountain of Israel.
Pslm103:1.bless the Lord,O my soul and all that is within me,bless His holy name. There's nothing wrong with the statement.

YOU CAN BLESS GOD!

Thanks for the quotations. The words used in other translations are praise the Lord in all three verses. You can't bless Almighty God. He only requires us to praise and worship Him.
Re: APC Aspirants Paid Between N15 & N60million To Secure Tickets - Saharareporters by citizenY(m): 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

Abi..... People just mumble clichés that they do not understand.
Re: APC Aspirants Paid Between N15 & N60million To Secure Tickets - Saharareporters by Tareq1105: 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2018
WhyMoD:
we know why you're supporting APC. It's not because you believe Buhari is good. It's cos you're hoping he'll die so that Osibanjo will take over.
Wicked man

That's a sin against God. Who are you to be hoping that someone should die. It's the prerogative of God and God only.

The truth is that those who thought Buhari would die in London then have left the party disappointedly.
Re: APC Aspirants Paid Between N15 & N60million To Secure Tickets - Saharareporters by CheedyJ(m): 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2018
If d report is true den dis is one out of d many reasons Nigeria will remain impoverished.. ..u spend such on primaries alone & probably spend triple at d general elections ,tell me why such individual who has spent such huge amount won't embezzle & u say Naija go better,better fire...
Re: APC Aspirants Paid Between N15 & N60million To Secure Tickets - Saharareporters by Charly68: 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2018
Sahara liars ..
Re: APC Aspirants Paid Between N15 & N60million To Secure Tickets - Saharareporters by legalmatters36: 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2018
OKOROCHA'S THE MORE YOU LOOK THE LESS YOU SEE IN IMO STATE.

Nde Imo ,how can one justify the decision of the most greedy man on earth called Rochas Okorocha to retain the Governorship of the state in his family, the only ministerial slot that came to Imo State he gave it to his in-law , his wife is in-charge of five Government ministries according to him. His son -law will was the Chief of Staff and his preferred candidate for Imo Governorship, His sister is the Deputy Chief of Staff ,she doubles as the Commissioner of Enjoyment and Happiness. All state lands the most painful one the new Government House site in new Owerri has been seized , confiscated and shared among his family members. He has destroyed all the roads in Imo in the name of Urban Renewal , he has five months to leave yet work has not commenced on these roads, the Eke -Ukwu market that he demolished, what has he built on that land till today , just to punish Imo traders and impoverish the people , he took IBC Land at Orji and converted it to Rochas foundation College.
Governor okorocha ,your sins are irredeemable, you have committed atrocities in Imo State due to your greed and huge appetite for money , i want to know what are you going to do with all these lands you are grabbing in Imo , do you ever think of God and death. I have never seen a greedy man like Rochas okorocha and his family members.

Look at the poor state of roads in Imo yet you have the moral justification to tell Imo People that your son-law is the best for us , your so called son-Law that was responsible for the sub-standard road construction in Imo, what is he bringing on table that is new rather than the direct labour road construction by Hausa labourers .

Rochas Okorocha thinks that he is the smartest man on earth but i have a message for you.
We have seen your likes before and you will surely go their way, Abacha tried it , failed and died , Obasanjo tried it and failed , Mugabe failed, Gadaffi is dead,Saddam Hussein is dead, Assad is engulfed in civil war in Syria learn from history , your family can never have monopoly over Imo State Government seat of power.

The Okorocha's should get ready to return to Imo People all the state assets and lands confiscated and converted to private use. All the Billions of Money looted in IMO, the most painful one the bail out funds and the entire allocation of the 27 Local Government of Imo State for over seven and half years now.

Okorocha came as a philanthropist but hardly did Imo People know what he was thinking, to him he has conquered Imo and the state must remain under him for ever, so that he will eternally loot the state dry.

The truth is that the desperation to foist Uche Nwaosu on Imo people is to cover his financial malfeasance and family loot, but i am sorry for okorocha because we must demand for the return of all state assets illegally acquired by your family members and you must account for all the Local Government and State Allocations you have mismanaged for almost eight years without anything in Imo to show for it, rather than poor and sub-standard road construction and the most painful part of it is that you have not even completed works on these half hazard roads , Flood and erosion cool has taken over Imo State.

There is nothing GOOD from Okorocha to Imo People , is all the more you look the less you see.
But God has punished you at last, you must account for the people, you cannot escape the probe and not even Buhari will protect you from the wrath of Imo People.
Re: APC Aspirants Paid Between N15 & N60million To Secure Tickets - Saharareporters by hush15: 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2018
sarrki:

Not coz of his party

Apc are full of rogues

Buhari and little individual like Hammed Ali the custom boss little few are good

You see, it is that Party thats full of rogues we need to kick out. You cant be in the mist of rogues and not turn out to be rogue....

So, come and lets atikulate obidiently
Re: APC Aspirants Paid Between N15 & N60million To Secure Tickets - Saharareporters by Bhol28: 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2018
Imagine,all those millions are not up to what just a delegate made in portharcout.Moreover if candidates are not taxed, do we want APC to be like those that converted money meant to equip the army into campaign fund at d detriment of dieing masses.
Re: APC Aspirants Paid Between N15 & N60million To Secure Tickets - Saharareporters by godliman: 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2018
Shayetet13:
I bless God in heaven that i am not a zombie just like the one above. I bless God in heaven that i am not from the tribe that is easily deceived, just like Mr fake change deceived many of them. I bless God in heaven that there is a tribe in Nigeria that saw it all and warned the gullible. Initially, they called them political novice or what ever that word was. But now, they have stopped using that word, because they have realised they were the foolish and deceived ones.
you know buhari is perfectly faultless, it is either the pdp, the apc and when it gets very obvious, they blame the presidency and not the president. His campaign was funded by thieves with stolen money, yet he is faultless, corruption has increased under his watch, yet he is faultless, he shields he corrupt friends from prosecution, yet he is blameless, he has problem with the integrity of his certificate yet he is clean, there is even now an issue with his real identity, yet he is honest. I thank God too my senses are not on sabbatical leave.

1 Like

Re: APC Aspirants Paid Between N15 & N60million To Secure Tickets - Saharareporters by dan3214e: 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2018
Shayetet13:
Why use such stupid words to make a point? Who did you think are zombies and who did you think are truly being deceived? What dd they saw and what warning was issued out? When GEJ was in power what warning was given to Him and by whom? Check yourself very well,because i think that you have just spoken to yourself.
Re: APC Aspirants Paid Between N15 & N60million To Secure Tickets - Saharareporters by mechanics(m): 2:20pm On Nov 11, 2018
hmmmmm.
Re: APC Aspirants Paid Between N15 & N60million To Secure Tickets - Saharareporters by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2018
dan3214e:

Why use such stupid words to make a point? Who did you think are zombies and who did you think are truly being deceived? What dd they saw and what warning was issued out? When GEJ was in power what warning was given to Him and by whom? Check yourself very well,because i think that you have just spoken to yourself.

Dont bother. The zombies know themselves. What happened prior to 2015 and within these three plus years is well documented.
Re: APC Aspirants Paid Between N15 & N60million To Secure Tickets - Saharareporters by kabillionaire(m): 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2018
in this country, I still believes sahara reporters news sha.
Re: APC Aspirants Paid Between N15 & N60million To Secure Tickets - Saharareporters by muzaifa: 3:08pm On Nov 11, 2018
This is APC 's strategies, is one of the ways this government using to make Monday from people who looted out money, either you are a pdp,apc, people don't know, we are so much illiterate in this our country Nigeria, people don't see the good thing of this administration
Re: APC Aspirants Paid Between N15 & N60million To Secure Tickets - Saharareporters by Kennydoc(m): 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

Before you start correcting something, make sure your opinion is correct.
Check for the various meanings of 'bless' in the dictionary. 'Bless' also means 'praise'
Also, if you knew the Bible, you wouldn't have written that.
Read Psalm 34:1; 16:7 (KJV)
Re: APC Aspirants Paid Between N15 & N60million To Secure Tickets - Saharareporters by oglalasioux(m): 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2018
sarrki:

Not coz of his party

Apc are full of rogues

Including Buhari.

It's good you've started taking your drugs.
Re: APC Aspirants Paid Between N15 & N60million To Secure Tickets - Saharareporters by Lastanza: 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2018
smasher1:

Thanks for the quotations. The words used in other translations are praise the Lord in all three verses. You can't bless Almighty God. He only requires us to praise and worship Him.
Thanks for understanding but you still not seem to take corrections.
That ur own translation didn't use 'bless God' doesn't mean dat others are not correct. Try to read wide and be accommodating. Both translations are correct according to their usage.
They are called semantics in English language.
Re: APC Aspirants Paid Between N15 & N60million To Secure Tickets - Saharareporters by efighter: 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2018
Shayetet13:

You are a fool i swear. read psalms 103:2, 145:10, 100:4, 34:1, 1 chronicles 29:10. Kjv and most translation will use bless. Now have you seen how foolish you are. You are just a stupid Sophomoric. I pity you

If you nincompoop are the one blessing your god, then you need another god because my own God blesses me.
Re: APC Aspirants Paid Between N15 & N60million To Secure Tickets - Saharareporters by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2018
efighter:

If you nincompoop are the one blessing your god, then you need another god because my own God blesses me.

Look at this shameless f0ol o. Your tail should be between your legs after i gave you overwhelming evidence that i was right and showed you how fo0lish you are, instead you choose to come show further ignorance. Please stop demonstrating stupidity in a public place. Tell your parents or guardian to take that phone away from you.
Re: APC Aspirants Paid Between N15 & N60million To Secure Tickets - Saharareporters by GEEBITE: 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2018
You are a slowpoke and suffering from blindness if you can't see the quotation marks before and after the phrase.
blacknp:
See who is talking?You need 1st aid for English or better grammar also,does ”APC are full of rogues" sound right to you?Olodo,Pot calling kettle black.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Denies Moving 20 Lekki Shooting Victims To IDH Mortuary / Orji Kalu, Umahi ‘in Desperate Move To Return To PDP’ ― Nkole / How Malami Tried To Prevent EFCC From Prosecuting Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.