Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Obasanjo And Akpabio Discussing At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo And Akpabio Discussing At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Video) (34693 Views)

Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) / Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo And Akpabio Discussing At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Video) by ikennaoma(m): 11:00am On Nov 11, 2018
Re: Obasanjo And Akpabio Discussing At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Video) by AskProf: 11:23am On Nov 11, 2018
Bookmarked...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo And Akpabio Discussing At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Video) by sarrki(m): 11:36am On Nov 11, 2018
I don’t care

Akpabio is the leader we know

Those are threats to national development

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Obasanjo And Akpabio Discussing At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Video) by sarrki(m): 11:38am On Nov 11, 2018
They begged for attention

Akpabio God will preserve you for us

You have shown that you are a detribalized Nigeria

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obasanjo And Akpabio Discussing At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Video) by gurunlocker: 11:52am On Nov 11, 2018
sarrki:

Trust me, you are a shameless fellow.

Akpabio was in PDP for good 19 years and suddenly become a saint and someone you are praising just because he decamped to APC.

You even rush to open a useless thread with stupid caption just because of a picture. You see how shameless you are?

Don't take politicians serious, not Nigeria politicians. This same Akpabio will still come back to PDP when his request isn't met in APC and the cycle will continue like that.

162 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obasanjo And Akpabio Discussing At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Video) by yomi961: 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2018
sarrki:
I don’t care

cover your head in shame, keep supporting the same people that kept you in poverty. Spits

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo And Akpabio Discussing At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Video) by dammiecool(m): 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2018
gurunlocker:

Akpabio was in PDP for good 19 years and suddenly become a saint and someone you are praising just because he decamped to APC.

You even rush to open a useless thread with stupid caption just because of a picture. You see how shameless you are?

Don't take politicians serious, not Nigeria politicians. This same Akpabio will still come back to PDP when his request isn't met in APC and the cycle will continue like that.
But u too was happy wen dey said he was snubbed now angry angry grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo And Akpabio Discussing At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Video) by popsyleo1: 1:54pm On Nov 11, 2018
Who cares
Re: Obasanjo And Akpabio Discussing At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2018
Their wahala.......
Re: Obasanjo And Akpabio Discussing At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2018
popsyleo1:
Who cares
.....dettol cares!

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Akpabio Discussing At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Video) by Barondenigeria: 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2018
angry
Re: Obasanjo And Akpabio Discussing At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Video) by hucienda: 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2018
Some BMCs reported au contraire in an earlier thread.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Akpabio Discussing At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Video) by yeyeboi(m): 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ok
Re: Obasanjo And Akpabio Discussing At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Video) by yeyeboi(m): 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
sarrki:

10 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Akpabio Discussing At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
But our brothers from the republic of biafrauud want us to believe Akpabio was ignore - liars from the pit of hell

Lie is the foundation of the virtual republic

Shame on you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo And Akpabio Discussing At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Video) by Nofav0rs(m): 1:57pm On Nov 11, 2018
sarrki:

Like El Rufai, you need our prayers. I feel pity for you every time is see your post. Whoever did this to you must be really wicked

May God heal you physically, spiritually and MENTALLY.

12 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Akpabio Discussing At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 11, 2018
yomi961:
cover your head in shame, keep supporting the same people that kept you in poverty. Spits

Atiku and Obituary, who are they? The y are not part of the same old politicians

These empty flat_heads just say whatever please them

Sai Baba till 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo And Akpabio Discussing At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Video) by Corrinthians(m): 1:57pm On Nov 11, 2018
I hope their discussion is geared towards Baba's reelection. Peter Obi the bigot has already ruined Atiku. cheesy

Meanwhile, Has any heard about Supririm Abiama from Cameroon? Dude has just been busted.

Sarrki, tell them. cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo And Akpabio Discussing At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Video) by dan3214e: 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2018
sarrki:

How can a detribilized nigeria work with Buhari, the Chief Tribalist?

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Akpabio Discussing At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Video) by oilPUSSY(f): 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2018
sarrki:

And you have forgotten that he was once a member of PDP you are crucifying ?

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Akpabio Discussing At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Video) by contigiency(m): 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2018
So who are the fake news peddlers who said obasanjo and Jonathan Snubbed the man. I have always said it that social media causes about 80% of the problems in Nigeria because of the way it is being abused.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Akpabio Discussing At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Video) by sureheaven(m): 2:00pm On Nov 11, 2018
I don’t care

Pa Sarrki u are a patriot for always saying truth as it is.

Obj and Gej created most of the problems we are facing today and some blockedheaded dead brain people are still supporting them because of their hate for Buhari. shocked

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Akpabio Discussing At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Video) by Coach1: 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2018
Pls, Nairalanders follow me (cheks7114) on Instagram and I will follow back. I need this to seal a job

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Akpabio Discussing At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Video) by Kennedy94(m): 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2018
good
earlier news said he was snubbed

check my siggy below
Re: Obasanjo And Akpabio Discussing At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 2:03pm On Nov 11, 2018
gurunlocker:

Just like those of you who are supporting Atiku that is jumping from one party to the other. Now Atiku is also a saint.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo And Akpabio Discussing At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Video) by Tokclem: 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2018
Hello nairalander
Pls, help, how could I download/save YouTube video with laptop and watch later
Re: Obasanjo And Akpabio Discussing At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Video) by Omeokachie: 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
After im don brush teeth grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Akpabio Discussing At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Video) by haaryobhami: 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
sarrki:

guy u are a very shameless individual nd I really pity ur future cause life is more than nairaland.
I pray u won't regret all this in d future if u are to seek for any public position,u are lucky this is a faceless site tho

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Akpabio Discussing At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Video) by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
The more you look, the less you see when it comes to Nigeria politics.
Anyway, seen and noted.
Re: Obasanjo And Akpabio Discussing At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Video) by batstan(m): 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2018
Tokclem:
Hello nairalander
Pls help, how could I download/save YouTube video with laptop and wash later
Use detergent and bleach, it will be clear.
angry
Re: Obasanjo And Akpabio Discussing At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Video) by sarrki(m): 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2018
Corrinthians:
I hope their discussion is geared towards Baba's reelection. Peter Obi the bigot has already ruined Atiku. cheesy

Meanwhile, Has any heard about Supririm Abiama from Cameroon? Dude has just been busted.

Sarrki, tell them. cheesy

We now have a supirim impostor in isreal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo And Akpabio Discussing At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Video) by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
By this time next year Akpabio will be answering to the same financial crime that made him to make a dash for APC.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teniayo Saraki Bags A Degree From London University (Photos) / 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana / Buhari Arrives Katsina For His Final Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.