Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

MEGA: Free Premium Wordpress,Woocommerce Themes&Plugin,PHP Script Exact Original - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / MEGA: Free Premium Wordpress,Woocommerce Themes&Plugin,PHP Script Exact Original (842 Views)

Wordpress & Woocommerce Premium Plugins / How Will I Integrate My Paystack Into Wordpress Woocommerce? / 10 Premium Wordpress Woocommerce Themes For Sale For 5000 Naira Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEGA: Free Premium Wordpress,Woocommerce Themes&Plugin,PHP Script Exact Original by zetonet: 8:41am On Nov 12, 2018
Hi guys, for those who don't have cash to purchase licence copy of any wordpress, woocommerce themes, plugins, php script. I will keep updating this thread with latest premium wordpress, woocommerce, themes, plugins, php script that is 100% clean, untouched, unmodified, and virus free.

Untouched means it has not been nulled or cracked. You will get the same exact Original file as being sold by the developer.

But you won't get support and automatic updates direct from the developer because they will ask you for licence keys.

So you need to get the licence copy in order to get support and automatic update from the developer if you have the cash.

But notwithstanding, 95% of the time, almost all wordpress themes and plugins works without licence keys. you can still install and use them for free and then update manually as i usually do.

Note that I have a subscription with a crowd funding platform where contributions is made to purchase these files and share among our self's.so you are getting the clean copy which has not been altered or nulled from this category.

I will keep posting latest update of the files here immediately it is available so you can download and update yours manually which is not difficult to do.

So if you want licence copy, buy it from the developer directly as I don't sell licence keys but I can help you purchase if you want. let's get started.
Re: MEGA: Free Premium Wordpress,Woocommerce Themes&Plugin,PHP Script Exact Original by zetonet: 9:00am On Nov 12, 2018
Free Download WOOCOMMERCE ACCOUNT FUNDS
MARKET VALUE : $79.00

this woocommerce plugin Allow your customers to deposit funds into their accounts and reward them for doing so.
this is the untouched original exact copy. so download for free via link below

Re: MEGA: Free Premium Wordpress,Woocommerce Themes&Plugin,PHP Script Exact Original by zetonet: 5:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
Free download FANCY PRODUCT DESIGNER WOOCOMMERCE WORDPRESS PLUGIN added.

Market Value is $50.

This plugin is used to design T-shirts, mugs etc. Your customers do the design on the site and submit it for you to print. It's good for printing press business or those who are into printing

This is 100% exact original copy, untouched and virus free. Download via link below
Re: MEGA: Free Premium Wordpress,Woocommerce Themes&Plugin,PHP Script Exact Original by zetonet: 10:44am On Dec 11, 2018
Free download premium Bookly Booking Plugin – Responsive Appointment Booking and Scheduling.

This plugin is used to setup appointment booking site. So for those who want to setup such sites for personal use or for clients, then here is premium non bulled version.

The market value is $99

This is 100% exact original copy, untouched and virus free. Download via link below

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Out...i Am A Learner... / Urgent Help - The Secure Of Email And Laptop Has Been Compromised / We Need Help With Our Website Project!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.