Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Please Help On Bone Issue - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help On Bone Issue (858 Views)

Urgent Advice Needed On Bone/nerve Matter / A Friend Needs A Help On His Leg Challenge (Graphics Photos) / A Nairalander Needs Urgent Help On His Skin Rash And Solutions Necessary (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help On Bone Issue by Cool83(m): 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
please I need natural supplement that can work on bone, especially hip joint, doctor said that the tendon and ligament is damaged, the pain is much
Re: Please Help On Bone Issue by Adalassy: 10:55pm On Nov 12, 2018
Cool83:
please I need natural supplement that can work on bone, especially hip joint, doctor said that the tendon and ligament is damaged, the pain is much

Send Me an email adamslaseio@gmail.com
Re: Please Help On Bone Issue by Yian1(m): 11:28pm On Nov 12, 2018
Hello, you can reach us on WhatsApp to get the products to solve the problem 08164269252.

A trial will surely convince you!
Re: Please Help On Bone Issue by oxypress: 7:41am On Nov 13, 2018
Cool83:
No correct diagnosis=no correct treatment. Go to a big hospital where an xray will be ordered to find out what is happening to the hip joint.

If the result is avascular necrosis of the femural head then you need more advanced treatment. All the treatment you will be getting here will be pain killers. (If na only pain treatment you dey take you don enter one chance be dat o) Only the correct treatment will stop the degenerative process going on.

1 Like

Re: Please Help On Bone Issue by Lawrittanneka68(f): 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2018
Cool83:
USE THESE SUPPLEMENTS,IT WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF,A&R,CAL- C -MAG,IF INTERESTED WHATSAP OR CONTACT THE NUMBER: 08038220168

Re: Please Help On Bone Issue by Cool83(m): 2:35pm On Nov 13, 2018
oxypress:

No correct diagnosis=no correct treatment. Go to a big hospital where an xray will be ordered to find out what is happening to the hip joint.

If the result is avascular necrosis of the femural head then you need more advanced treatment. All the treatment you will be getting here will be pain killers. (If na only pain treatment you dey take you don enter one chance be dat o) Only the correct treatment will stop the degenerative process going on.
doctor said I should go for total hip replacement
Re: Please Help On Bone Issue by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:17pm On Nov 13, 2018
Scammers asking to be reached...

SMH
Re: Please Help On Bone Issue by oxypress: 7:29pm On Nov 13, 2018
Cool83:

doctor said I should go for total hip replacement

Avascular necrosis (AVN) of the femural head: If there is fracture or colapse of the femural head surgery is the best option with hip replacement. If there is no fracture or colapse of the bone the damage can heal with hyperbaric oxygen therapy (hbot). With hbot new blood vessels will be formed. Blood vessels carry more blood, nutrients and oxygen leading to healing and regeneration of bone tissues, restoring structure and function, and reducing pain.
The diagnosis will be in the radiologist's report. Read my Jan 3, 2014 writeup here:
https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=avascular+necrosis&search=Search
Re: Please Help On Bone Issue by Cool83(m): 10:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
Lawrittanneka68:
USE THESE SUPPLEMENTS,IT WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF,A&R,CAL- C -MAG,IF INTERESTED WHATSAP OR CONTACT THE NUMBER: 08038220168
you are not on whatsapp
Re: Please Help On Bone Issue by surely22: 10:47pm On Nov 21, 2018
I just found out that if, Fill in this form .

It'll direct you to what you'll need.

www.shopneolife.com/UkamUduma
Re: Please Help On Bone Issue by gawab: 10:12am On Nov 22, 2018
Cool83:
Get pure coconut oil and oil pull every morning. Get a supplement, glucosamine / chondroitin with combination 1500mg and 1200mg.
08067013345, what's app : 08184408033

(1) (Reply)

Sold / Cure All Kinds Of Viginal Infections / Coronavirus: Who Is Exactly Behind The Origination Of Coronavirus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.