Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Hypocrisy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hypocrisy (500 Views)

Akpabio"s Defection : The Hypocrisy Of President Buhari's Anti Corruption War / Tinubu’s Breathtaking Hypocrisy - Shaka Momodu / Buhari Has Ended Obasanjo’s May 29 Hypocrisy, Says Falana On June 12 Democracy D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hypocrisy by RevenGeMission: 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2018
A high court judge in Kano halted probe of Governor Ganduje by Kano State Assembly Committee.

And suddenly Buhari must act!

Must must show that he is Mr. Integrity. Buhari must arrest Ganduje and even the Judge.

When the DSS invade the homes and arrested some judges, did you say Buhari was trying to muzzle and silent them? Didn't you say Buhari was a dictator and enemy of democracy? Didn't you say it was an attempt at controlling and intimidating the judiciary? Didn't you say Buhari must follow due process? When we called them thieves, didn't you called it media trial?

Now because it involves an APC governor and one who promised the President 5 million votes from Kano, President Buhari should now forget about due process and arrest Ganduje and deal with the "corrupt" judge. Suddenly President Buhari must prove he is indeed Mr. Integrity!

Story!

See your life! Is calling Ganduje and the Kano state judge not tantamount to media trial? Is it due process if Buhari now arrest Ganduje and deal with the judge?

In a democratic dispensation, there is no room for "Ososo
Osasa (lukewarmness). You either practice it to the fullness or not practice it at all.

And one other thing: President Buhari doesn't need to act on Ganduje before he is perceived as Mr. integrity! If, today you have not perceived him as such, you never will, even if he jails all APC public office holders. So, your perception matters not.

But for us, Buharists, President Buhari is Mr. Integrity, yesterday, now and forever.

Abeg lemme sip some chilled Zobo drink o jare!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy by MeanChris(m): 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2018
Nwokem jee were oche.

Ana ekwugheri

Onye si noo na idanre cave maputa, O bia dee ofu nonsense nakpukwa..

Common climb back to idanre hill

Intergrity ni, integrity ko
Re: Hypocrisy by Kdon2: 10:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
RevenGeMission:
A high court judge in Kano halted probe of Governor Ganduje by Kano State Assembly Committee.

And suddenly Buhari must act!

Must must show that he is Mr. Integrity. Buhari must arrest Ganduje and even the Judge.

When the DSS invade the homes and arrested some judges, did you say Buhari was trying to muzzle and silent them? Didn't you say Buhari was a dictator and enemy of democracy? Didn't you say it was an attempt at controlling and intimidating the judiciary? Didn't you say Buhari must follow due process? When we called them thieves, didn't you called it media trial?

Now because it involves an APC governor and one who promised the President 5 million votes from Kano, President Buhari should now forget about due process and arrest Ganduje and deal with the "corrupt" judge. Suddenly President Buhari must prove he is indeed Mr. Integrity!

Story!

See your life! Is calling Ganduje and the Kano state judge not tantamount to media trial? Is it due process if Buhari now arrest Ganduje and deal with the judge?

In a democratic dispensation, there is no room for "Ososo
Osasa (lukewarmness). You either practice it to the fullness or not practice it at all.

And one other thing: President Buhari doesn't need to act on Ganduje before he is perceived as Mr. integrity! If, today you have not perceived him as such, you never will, even if he jails all APC public office holders. So, your perception matters not.

But for us, Buharists, President Buhari is Mr. Integrity, yesterday, now and forever.

Abeg lemme sip some chilled Zobo drink o jare!

Who are the we this one is talking about sef!
Re: Hypocrisy by Ifiokumo: 10:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
Re: Hypocrisy by Jagaban880: 9:15am On Dec 17, 2018
bet i.d 3992092

username:: uhuruelement

Thanks baba nla

anytin u drop i go appreciate....i chop ban dats why i post am here

cc RevenGeMission
Re: Hypocrisy by RevenGeMission: 5:34pm On Dec 17, 2018
Jagaban880:
bet i.d 3992092

username:: uhuruelement

Thanks baba nla

anytin u drop i go appreciate....i chop ban dats why i post am here

cc RevenG eMission

astake wisely
Re: Hypocrisy by CoIdplay: 12:49pm On Dec 18, 2018
RevenGeMission
Re: Hypocrisy by CoIdplay: 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2018
CoIdplay:
RevenGeMission pls edit your post where you quoted my details to fund me. Pls remove my details. Thanks bro
cc RevenGeMission
Re: Hypocrisy by Jagaban880: 6:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
RevenGeMission:

astake wisely

thanks baba nla

(1) (Reply)

President’s Current Health Status As Revealed By His Daughter / Atiku: Report Revisits Jefferson Scandal-US Politico / Don't Underestimate Nnamdi Kanu And Recent Jewish-controlled Media Attack On PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.