Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help (920 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help by bignero: 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2010
hi,

i thank God, though am not actually looking for a job, i wrk for an indeginous oil coy. am the logistics man.

my problem is that i only work arcording to the intinery of our expatriates,(as i have to meet and greet them at the airport and transport them to hotel or their connecting flight as the case myabe)so i dont report to the office i only go to work when we have expatriates coming and going . . . . i bless God for this cos its so stress free most of the time.(the pays go too)

my problem is some months i work only 20 or less days depending on the expatriates coming and going out of nigeria. ihave too much free time on my hands and am blank on what to do with my free time.some time the idlness is sickning.

any suggestions will be well appreciated or if you have a few hours job to offer hola. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank / Ppis Consulting Calling(pls Help) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.