Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

The Phone Call - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Phone Call (802 Views)

Nigerians When You Call Them On The Phone And When They Call You. / Phone Call To Police Officer / Husband And Wife Phone Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Phone Call by Labans(m): 6:52pm On Apr 11, 2007
The Phone Call

((((RING)))) (((RING)))

**Pick Up**

"Hello?"

"Hi honey, this is Daddy, Is Mommy near the phone?"

"No Daddy, She's upstairs in the bedroom with Uncle Frank."

After a brief pause, Daddy says, "But honey, you haven't got an Uncle Frank."

"Oh yes I do, and he's upstairs in the room with Mommy, right now"

Brief Pause,

"Uh, okay then, this is what I want you to do. Put the phone down on the table, run upstairs and knock on the bedroom door, and shout to Mommy that Daddy's car just pulled into the driveway."

"Okay Daddy, just a minute."

A few minutes later, the little girl comes back to the phone.

"I did it Daddy."

"And what happened honey?" he asked.

"Well, Mommy got all scared, jumped out of bed with no clothes on and ran around screaming. Then she tripped over the rug, hit her head on the dresser and now she isn't moving at all!"

"Oh my God!!! What about your Uncle Frank?"

"He jumped out of the bed with no clothes on too. He was all scared and he jumped out of the back window and into the swimming pool. But I guess he didn't know that you took out the water last week to clean it. He hit the bottom of the pool and I think he's dead"

***Long Pause***

***Longer Pause***

Then Daddy says, "Swimming pool , Is this 555-7039??"
Re: The Phone Call by iice(f): 10:17am On Apr 12, 2007
Oh lawdy lawdy grin grin grin
Re: The Phone Call by Tmoni(m): 1:06pm On Apr 12, 2007
nice one there
Re: The Phone Call by babaibadan(m): 2:51pm On Apr 15, 2007
classic
Re: The Phone Call by babaibadan(m): 2:52pm On Apr 15, 2007
classic

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Tel Me Wat Is Luv? I Mean D Ful Meanin / Management Trainnee / Rain Soaked .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.