Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,213 members, 7,953,776 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:56 AM

Please Help! !! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help! !! (504 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! !! by labake1(f): 3:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
My Zealot digital headphone has been showing AUH with earpiece icon at the bottom. I have pressed all the buttons on it but it didn't stop showing. What would be the problem?

Re: Please Help! !! by Gizmomachine: 4:02pm On Nov 18, 2018
That sign means it's connected to an auxiliary port system. You need to check the last device you connect the headset to and see if it was disconnected from it.
labake1:
My Zealot digital headphone has been showing AUH with earpiece icon at the bottom. I have pressed all the buttons on it but it didn't stop showing. What would be the problem?
Re: Please Help! !! by labake1(f): 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2018
Gizmomachine:
That sign means it's connected to an auxiliary port system. You need to check the last device you connect the headset to and see if it was disconnected from it.

I have been using it for four years now and I never knew connect it with any device. Although it state that it uses Bluetooth, I don't even know how that works. Just tired
Re: Please Help! !! by Gizmomachine: 5:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
Sorry for the trouble. I have uploaded 3 images to see if my little fix will work. Fist image is an aux cord. The second shows your headset port, while the third show what you need to do. Now locate the auxiliary port on your headset and then stick the cord's pin into it, to see if the sign will disappear. Repeat the process several times and see if it will work.

I am texting with a phone, I would have done a better job with the images if I was on my computer.

labake1:

I have been using it for four years now and I never knew connect it with any device. Although it state that it uses Bluetooth, I don't even know how that works. Just tired

(1) (Reply)

. / I Need Nokia X6 / Has Apple's Iphone Lost Its Magic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.