Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

2019: To The Next Level- To The Next Level Of What? - Steve Mbanugo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: To The Next Level- To The Next Level Of What? - Steve Mbanugo (351 Views)

List Of State House Of Assembly Members From 2019 To 2023 / List Of State House Of Assembly Members From 2019 To 2023 / Doyin Okupe: The Number Of Votes Atiku May Get In 2019 To Win Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: To The Next Level- To The Next Level Of What? - Steve Mbanugo by farem: 9:22am On Nov 23, 2018
TO THE NEXT LEVEL.

Man desires to go to the next level. APC promises to take Nigeria to the next level. What level? Many may ask.

Prior 2015, I barely saw 3hrs of electricity daily. Now I see about 16hrs of electricity daily. My next level is to see 24hrs and to get a prepaid meter.

Before 2015, trip from Lagos to Onitsha took more than 8hrs. The bottle necks between Ore to Ijebu Ode are fixed and resurfaced. Trips now take less than 6hrs. My next level is to see the Coastal Rail construction kick started. It will be a pleasure enjoying train rides with family from west to east.

For years now, incessant strikes of ASUU led students to graduate years beyond the duration of their courses. My next level is to see these universities upgraded to international standard. I will like to see my children graduate as at when due.

Before 2015, health workers went on perenial strikes, dragging many to their early graves. The strikes have thinned down. My next level is to see our hospitals rehabilitated to put an end to medical tourism.

Before 2015, there was perenial fuel strikes inspite of subsidies. Many travellers loaded gallons of fuel, just in case. Many were burnt to death. Now subsidy still exist but fuel supply is improved. My next level is to see refineries spring up in the Niger Delta. I want an end to gas flaring. We must produce the domestic and commercial fuel we need.

Before 2015, agriculture was a media hype, all about fertilizer scam. But now I ate Enugu rice in Nkanu. I ate Anambra rice in Onitsha. I surprisingly ate Imo International rice in Owerri. My next level is to see Lake Rice in abundance in Lagos to compete favouably with Offa Rice and end rice smuggling. I want to see Nigeria export food to the outside world. Cost of living must come down. Standard of living improved.

Before 2015, we had YouWin and Sure-P. They were like secret cults. Now we have Npower, School feeding programme, conditional cash transfer, tradermoni, marketmoni. The neglected poor are smiling. My next level is to see the expansion of these schemes. We must escape this tag as the poverty capital of the world.

There is need to move to the next level. Stagnation is not an option. At what level do you operate now? There is need to upgrade to the next level. Nigeria is working again.
Re: 2019: To The Next Level- To The Next Level Of What? - Steve Mbanugo by theDEVILisHERE: 9:33am On Nov 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: 2019: To The Next Level- To The Next Level Of What? - Steve Mbanugo by selectedhero(m): 9:37am On Nov 23, 2018
Re: 2019: To The Next Level- To The Next Level Of What? - Steve Mbanugo by lucy10(f): 10:28am On Nov 23, 2018
It is very obvious that the Nigeria this man is talking about is not the same one we are living in, last year fuel scarcity was worse than never before, am I the only one that is not seeing the electricity and road they are talking about. APC should stop lying and focus on how to help Mr integrity pack his load back to Daura. Nigeria will get working again with Atiku.
Re: 2019: To The Next Level- To The Next Level Of What? - Steve Mbanugo by Niorte: 11:00am On Nov 23, 2018
Before Buhari, Naira to a Dollar was N158 Now it is N355, the next level will be N500

Before Buhari, Petrol per litre was N87, Now it is N145, the next level will be N200

Before Buhari, a bag of rice was N8000 Now it is N16500 the next level will be N25000

Before Buhari, Nigeria Corruption Index by Transparency International was 136th, Now it is 148th, the next level will be 160th

Before Buhari, the President obeyed court orders, now the President choose which court order to Obey, The next level is to go into full dictatorship

Before Buhari, there was little heard of killer herdsmen, Now they kill without anyone being prosecuted. The next level, Killer herdsmen will storm South East and South West.

Before Buhari, they told and sang about CHANGE but we were carried away. We didn't ask whether good or bad change. Now we all see the very bad change. Now we are told they didn't promise change for within 4 years. Will they not say they didn't promise to take us to the next level within 4 years?

Before Buhari, our President used to address us on Television where journalist can ask questions but now no more media chat or State Address. Next level?

The Next Level will show us the real Devil

The Next Level is a plan to release the Next Evil.

Nigerians are wiser. We say no to APC.
Re: 2019: To The Next Level- To The Next Level Of What? - Steve Mbanugo by haladadon: 11:11am On Nov 23, 2018
this next level no go easy...o na to look for something for house sell be that.
Re: 2019: To The Next Level- To The Next Level Of What? - Steve Mbanugo by StillX10(m): 11:35am On Nov 23, 2018
Say no to next level

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Attack On 157 Task Force Battalion: President Buhari’s Reaction / 2019: Nigeria Needs Enlightened Leaders ― Ex Ghana President, John Kufuor / Finally, PMB Breaks Silence On Cloning Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.