Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Rape Case: Please Help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rape Case: Please Help (385 Views)

Rape Case / RAPE CASE: D’banj Ex-Manager Finally Expose Him On The Alleged Rape / Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rape Case: Please Help by seedgreen(m): 11:06am On Nov 23, 2018
It is with a heavy heart that I wrote this protest note in the fervent hope that it would be given the desired attention by the concerned organization. Although this issue date back on Monday the 19th of November 2018. In Ikotun Area Lagos State. Where a young teenage girl was been molested by some men in the same area on a fateful Monday morning when she was suppose to be in school as things fell apart for the girls father due to one challenge or the other. They took advantage of her naivety. You will agree with me that this is not only unfair, it is ungodly to expect any right thinking person to molest an innocent girl that is just building up herself for future untold to have such a brutal multiple sex experience from this uncultured human being that are supposed to be kept in an unknown darkest place till thy kingdom come. It should have no place under the present dispensation. I therefore seek Justice and protection on their behave to any individuals or corporate organization to come to their aids. I can provide the fathers identity on request and he can also be reached via his mobile phone.

Thank you Nigerian s as i awaits your favourable response in this regard.
Re: Rape Case: Please Help by djsmart(m): 10:41pm On Nov 23, 2018
Please seedgreen email the rest of the story of My smart choice to me please and please. ajoy4me96@yahoo.com
Re: Rape Case: Please Help by seedgreen(m): 10:24am On Nov 24, 2018
djsmart:
Please seedgreen email the rest of the story of My smart choice to me please and please. ajoy4me96@yahoo.com

You and this story. You mean business oooo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Black Friday Finally Exposed / “we Want To Quit, But It Is Not Easy”- Yahoo Boys Reveals / Geidam Town In Yobe Under Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.