Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

I am a clearing agent - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I am a clearing agent (862 Views)

The / You Need Clearing Agent Here In Nigeria? / Clearing and Forwarding Agent (Freight Forwarder)! Thats Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I am a clearing agent by Sholarasak(m): 7:44pm On Jul 27, 2010
I WISH TO INFORM ALL INTERESTED MEMBER OF NAIRALAND THAT IF YOU WANT TO CLEAR YOUR GOODS AT THE PORT IN LAGOS THAT YOU CAN CONTACT ME.
I'M INTO CLEARING AND FORWARDING OF GOODS.
MY PHONE NUMBER IS: 07085080106
Re: I am a clearing agent by Petrodirect: 9:59pm On May 12, 2020
Okay

(1) (Reply)

I Can Put Your Travel Adverts On Facebook: See Picture Inside! / Cheap Cleaning Service At Your Door Step! / Do You Have Any Spiritual Problems To Solve?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.